Status: Active

Girl I Know

Dun Dun Dun!

Chapter 27

(Matt’s PoV)

“Thank you M.Shadows!” She squealed and I flashed a dazzling smile towards her. It was so nice to see the fans excited when we signed their shit. It was great that we were all able to come out to see the kids today. I looked to my left and I noticed that Mercury wasn’t back, and neither was JB. I turned to Jimmy.

“Hey, did you notice M or Jase?” I asked while signing a City of Evil CD.

“No they haven’t come back yet. Either M fell in, or JB had to change his tampon.” Jimmy snickered and I playfully smacked him.

“No dude I’m serious, I’m starting to get worried about her. She always seems to be in trouble.” I said shaking my head. I really did have an unsettling feeling that something was wrong, and I’m pretty sure I wasn’t the only one.
“Matt, just relax. She’s with Jason, I would doubt anything would happen to her. Text her really quick, and if she doesn’t respond in 15 minutes then we should go look for her. He said looking at me through his huge sunglasses.

“Alright…but I just know something is wrong. I hate seeing her get hurt.” I murmured, handing a fan their poster. I looked over to Brian and there was a look of worry etched on his face.

“Are you worried about M too?” I asked and he nodded frigidly…he must have known something to make him look that bad.

“I’ve just seen her get hurt so many times.” Was all he said as he scribbled his signature.

(Mercury PoV)

I looked from Ronnie to Candy back and forth. She had a dirty grin on her face, and Ronnie stared wolfishly at me. Honestly I was nearly frozen in fear. Not because I was afraid of Candy, but Ronnie made me shiver…and not in the good way either. I felt my skin heat up as I tried to form words. I shouted the first thing that came out of my mouth.

“JASON!” I screamed and Ronnie smirked.

“You must know that I’m smarter than that. JB’s out cold sweetheart. Its only you and me.” He said, his eyes softening as he stepped towards me. I backed up until my back hit the hard tile wall. He pressed his body flush against mine and cupped my face.

“Uhh, do you not see this bitch here?” I said my eyes darting over to Candy.

“Oh darling I wouldn’t be rude. Candy helped me get to you again. I got what I wanted, and that was you baby.” He cooed, and I visibly cringed.

“I didn’t get what I wanted.” I pointed out.

“I’ll give you anything you want sweetheart.”

“I want Brian.” I said strongly. I watched as the happiness left his face, and was replaced by a scowl. His eyes darkened. He gripped my face, squeezing on my jaw and forcing me to look at him.

“Listen cunt, I will make damn sure that you two will never be together. You. Are. Mine.” He growled and I narrowed my eyes in fury. I spit a good one right between his eyes, and that caused him to release me. I pushed him as hard as I could against the sinks and I made a run for the door. I heard Candy running after me, and once I hit the door and pulled it, it was locked. Fuck!

She slammed into me and tried to pin me against the wall. Fuck that shit, I’ve been waiting to kick this bitch’s ass. I punched her in the jaw, and swung my leg up at her stomach. She screamed and doubled over, but she grabbed my hair in the process and brought me down with her. We wrestled on the floor, and she kept pulling my hair like the pussy she is. I delivered a punch to her mouth and she screamed. She straddled my waist and was able to punch me in the jaw once. She actually hits pretty hard, I got dizzy there for a second. She had a white cloth in her hand and she shoved it at my face, but I grabbed her arm and tried to keep it away.

She put her weight into it and the rag got closer to my face. I could feel the coolness from it and it was soaked in something that was making me dizzy. I growled and tried to get her off me, but I was feeling dizzy and weak.

“FUCK!” I screamed, and I saw Ronnie tower above me. Black spots began to invade my vision, and my breathing slowed. My vision seemed to drag and voices were becoming far away. I stopped resisting and felt the saturated cloth cover my mouth completely. I gasped and took it in. A slowness took over my body… and I felt like I was fading out. I knew what it was before my mind went blank.

Chloroform

8:30 Pm
Avenged’s Set

(Brian PoV)

It was five minutes until show time and we haven’t seen M since she left to use the bathroom. She never texted us back and we were all worried sick. Zacky was pale with fright as he held his guitar and set up. I had a sick feeling in my stomach. We spent the entire day looking for her. We found Jason half conscious far from the bathroom door. We asked him what happened but he says he can’t remember. All he knew was that he was hit in the head.

I know exactly who did this. It had to be that fucker Ronnie. But nobody knew where he was. Escape the Fate wasn’t playing tonight, and his band mates haven’t seen him at all lately. He better not be hurting my baby girl, I swear to god if he is. We couldn’t cancel this show tonight, it was a full house. We had to play. I could tell this wouldn’t go over well, I could feel it. My thoughts constantly wondered out to M, how I was such an asshole towards her before.

Jimmy was sitting on the couch just sipping water with a blank emotion. I knew he was hurting or thinking but he never showed it. Johnny looked worried, Matt was fidgety, and Zacky, poor guy was worried sick. He had bags under his eyes and he looked paler than normal. We spent all day looking but we found nothing. Nobody saw anything. IN the bathroom there was signs of struggle, but nobody knew what happened after that. I just pray that she isn’t hurt.

“Avenged, its show time.” I heard someone say, and this is the first time I’ve had stage fright in years.

When we walked out onto the huge stage and saw all of the kids that came out tonight, that was able to soothe my heart a bit, but not enough. I heard Jimmy’s drumsticks count us in, and I prayed to god things would be okay…

(Mercury PoV)

I woke up on a squeaky hard mattress, and there was a skinny arm around me.

“Princess…wake up baby.” Ronnie cooed and I frowned….Ronnie?! My eyes shot open and darted around the room. We were in some cheap motel, and the smell of a burning cigarette filled the room. God how I hate that scent. I looked down and I was still clothed, Candy was on the other side of the room.

The scent was literally making me sick. Combined with the dirty room and Ronnie, I needed to throw up. I threw the covers over me and jumped out of the bed. I ran towards the bathroom and straight for the toilet. I fell to my knees and heaved into the dirty bowl. Damn it you would think I would have made a run for it too…

He grabbed my hair and held it up while he rubbed my back. I growled loudly as I threw up again, and coughed it out. Ugh that was disgusting. His motions brought back memories…

It was the night Brian and I first kissed…when he was drunk. I had taken care of him that morning, and he was in the same position I was. But now he wasn’t here to help me.

I spit into the bowl and stood up, shrugging Ronnie off me. I rinsed my mouth in the sink with the toothpaste they provided.

I left the bathroom, and Candy was standing in front of the door with her arms crossed. I could tell we were high up in this place by looking out of the window. I could easily take Candy, but Ronnie would be quick to join in.

“Where are we?” I asked Ronnie and he shakes his head.

“That’s not important.” Oh great! Now I was stuck in some shady hotel in Canada with Ronnie and that bitch! Even if I were to escape I wouldn’t know where the fuck I was!

“All that matters…is that we’re together now baby.” He said softly, his lips ghosting against my neck as he wrapped his arms tight around my waist. I wanted to cry at this point. I wanted to cry and scream my lungs out for my brother. I felt like a helpless child lost in the park alone. That was exactly what I was, except substitute ‘park’ with a nationwide tour.

“Ronnie, when am I going to see my Bri again? You promised me I would.” Candy whined and Ronnie sighed. He seemed annoyed with her, all I could say was good for his dumb ass. He took her upon him. But a familiar hatred rose in me once more.

I ripped out of his grasp and faced her.

“He’s not yours!! He doesn’t fucking love you! What will it fucking take for you to understand! He doesn’t want you! He never will want you! HE’S FUCKING MINE!” I screamed angrily. She looked shocked, hurt and pissed. But just then there was a small buzzing sound coming from the dresser. Without thinking I rushed towards it and jumped at the dresser. Ronnie was right behind me, and he tried pulling me back.

My phone was vibrating on the broken down dresser and I needed to answer it. I had to escape. I kicked my legs as I reached for it, but Ronnie grabbed me and pulled me off of the bed. He stood over me, boring holes into my body as he glared.
He stepped over me and grabbed my phone from the dresser and opening it. That prick.

“M where are you? We’re all worried please come back. -Syn” Ronnie read and a small frown set on my face. He laughed and shut my phone.

“Looks like they miss you sweetie.” He laughed.

“Thank you captain fucking dickshit.” I spat and he chuckled, that only pissed me off more.

“Feisty.” He said smirking and I rolled my eyes. I stood up from the floor and dusted myself off.

“Candy could you give us a minute?” Ronnie asked, never once taking his eyes off of me. I kept watching his face, anticipating his actions. I heard the door open and quietly close.

“Why did you make her leave?” I asked and he smiled a bit holding a hand to my face.

“I wanted to be alone with you.” His touch made me cringe. I just stared at his crooked smile and I wanted to punch all of his teeth out.

“Yeah? Too bad it’s not the other way around.”

“Why can’t you just love me M? Why don’t you love me like you love him? What does he have that I don’t?” He said softly, his eyes not looking so insane anymore. They were broken.

“I’m sorry Ronnie, but Brian’s always been there…” I started but he kept going.

“I can be there for you baby…I’d do anything for you.” He pleaded, and I truly did feel bad. All he wanted was love, but this wasn’t the way to go about it at all.

“Brian has a heart, that’s why I love him. Brian would never do this to me…now let me the fuck go.” The madness filled his eyes once more.

“Then I’ll just have to take care of that. Brian cant love, if he doesn’t have a heart.” He said slowly, a crazy smile slithering onto his face. That pissed me off beyond belief.

“You fucking bastard…” I hissed before I suddenly landed one punch between his eyes, knocking him out temporarily. My jaw dropped in shock as Ronnie fell to the floor in dead weight. I stared at his body on the ground for a second, not believing I had actually just done that. I saw my phone on the dresser and I just stared at it. What the fuck? I gotta get out of here! My head was screaming but I couldn’t move. Just then my legs got a slap from my brain and I jumped over the bed and to the dresser grabbing my phone and feeling a hell of a lot safer now that I had it. I grabbed my sweater that I had discarded and quickly rushed it on. Getting through candy wouldn’t be that hard, but she did have height on me.

I pulled the old fashioned telephone from the socket and carried it with me to the door. I chuckled to myself a little but it was all I had. Should I go for it slowly? Or just rush her and haul as out of here? My heart nearly stopped as I heard a groan from the floor and Ronnie was regaining consciousness. Shit!! I threw the door open to see Candy flirting with the bellhop in the hallway. My jaw dropped and I almost dropped the phone, but before she could even do anything about me escaping I was already down the hall.

Something clicked in my mind. I remembered that she still had my necklace dangling from her ugly chicken neck. I skidded and stopped and ran back around, the telephone still I my hand. I reached her, and Ronnie was now up but he was dizzy. I could barely make this, I hope I dint fuck up.

I swung the telephone at her, catching her in the face and making a ‘ding!’ noise against all of the plastic and collagen. I grabbed the necklace and ripped it from her neck.

“FUCKING SLUT!” I screamed as I ran down the hallway. People were now coming out of their rooms to see me running.

“YOU FUCKING BITCH GET BACK HERE! Ronnie yelled after me. I turned a corner and I saw a shabby elevator that I didn’t trust at all. But I pressed the button and it immediately opened. I got inside and turned around. I pressed the main floor button.

I saw Ronnie rounding the corner and coming straight towards me with an angry, insane look on his face. Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I frantically pressed the closed door button hoping it would close in time. It began closing as he got closer and closer. Oh my god he was going to get me…

A split second after the door finished closing, I heard his hands slam against the door and the elevator began its descent. I let out a large breath and I slumped against the wall letting tears fly from my eyes. I fumbled nervously for my phone since I was shaking all over. Though blurry vision I was able to get Brian as my contact and I sent him a quick text asking where their venue was. I was so glad I was able to contact them again.

The door opened and I got up as fast as I could and I ran out of the building and out to the cold air. It was a pretty remote little town, with this its only motel. Snow was lightly falling from the sky, and my breath made clouds. I turned left and ran as far as my legs could take me away from that dirty place, but I didn’t even know where I was.

(Brian PoV)

Zacky’s face was pale and he was sitting on the couch miserably sipping corona with a hollow look in his eyes. Matt and Val were curled up next to each other on the couch, Val’s face was puffy, red and stained with tears. I could tell matt was doing his best to comfort her, but he was just as distressed and upset as she was. We all were, Jimmy looked completely lost. He was longingly staring at M’s suitcase and her things. Johnny had been in his bunk all day, I don’t think we’ve seen him much since the show. I had a beer in my hand and I sat next to Zacky, as we watched some mindless show on television. I didn’t care much for it. Not when I knew that M was out there all alone.

The weather started getting colder as we inched into December. Zacky’s birthday was in a week or so and Christmas, not too far from that. It would kill me to spend Christmas without her.

I never would have expected this to happen, and what makes it worse is that she begged me to go with her. I completely blew her off because I was busy. Maybe if I’d stayed with her, she would still be here. I could feel pressure increasing behind my eyes as the tears threatened. I didn’t let them fall though, she wouldn’t want me to. I hated that I had no one to blame for this but myself. I don’t even know if she was taken or if she ran off, I don’t know who did it, but all I know is that I just let her go.

My phone buzzed on the kitchen dresser and I stared at it for a while before I finally worked up the nerve to even move to get it. I wasn’t in a rush to answer to the text, why would I be? I picked up my phone and typed in the password, unlocking it. I dropped the beer I had with me and my eyes bugged out of my head when I saw who it was from.

1 unread message
Babygirl
3:08pm December 3rd 2005


My heart was beating rapidly as I opened it.

“Dude what happened?” Zacky asked in a raspy monotone.

“M-M, she t-texted me!” I stuttered out of a mix of anxiety, fear and overwhelming happiness. His eyes widened and seemed to light up again as he came towards me. Everyone rushed around me as I opened it.

Brian, where r u guys I need ur address imlost Is what it read. She usually types out everything, but she must have been in a rush. Poor girl, I couldn’t even imagine how scared she must be.

“Dude call her!” Jimmy urged but I shook my head. What if she’s in a dangerous situation?

“What if she’s in danger? I don’t want to risk anything…” I contemplated and he nodded in understanding.

“Where are we playing tonight?” I asked matt and he tried to think about it but he couldn’t remember. Val spoke up.

“Your show is at the Expo Center at 7:30” She sniffled, her small voice catching in her throat a bit. I hit reply, and texted what Val told me to M. I saw Zacky already on his phone sending a text, no doubt to M. Everyone whipped out their phones and began sending their own text to her. They weren’t paying attention, so I added some words of my own.

(Mercury PoV)

Hailing down a taxi is much harder than people make it seem. You know how that pretty girl in those movies and shows, so much as lifts her hand and she has like 10 taxis at the curb already? Well it’s all lies, taxis suck ass. I waved my hand frantically in the air, trying to flag down a taxi in this quiet, yet pretty commercial area. There were a few tall apartment buildings, local stores and shops every which way. But today mustn’t have been a busy day, since there were only a few people on the streets like myself. Most of them didn’t even look my way since I was waving like a psychopath.

It was cold as shit, or as Zacky would say ‘its mad brick out’. My breath turned to smoke in front of me, and a light downfall of snowflakes covered everything in a thin layer of white. I exhaled deeply. My frustration was started to get to me, and whenever I got too frustrated for my own good, I felt like crying. I began to feel the tension rise inside of me, bringing tears with it. My phone suddenly buzzed as my inbox was flooded with messages. I smiled seeing who they were from.

Oh my god little girl I was so worried about you! Please tell me you’re okay! I love you so much!! xoxoVal

STARSHINE! MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK BUT IM SO HAPPY YOU’RE ALIVE! I THOUGHT THE WORST HAD HAPPENED TO YOU, AND U HAD UNCLE JIMMY WORRIED FOR DAYS!!I LOVE U, COME HOME U LOVEABLE LITTLE THING U!!-Sunshine! Oh lordy. That made me grin. I hit next.

Babygirl!! Curie I missed you loads! I was so depressed knowing something could have happened to you! Please let me know ur safe- ZackyBear Yeah I had mad ridiculous nicknames for them on my phone…

U little shit where are you! Matty misses you! For once I was almost sad that nobody was giving me deadly purple nurples! But seriously, I fucking died without you here, text me back and let me know you’re safe baby girl!- Matty

OH MY GAWD! I MISS YOU! COME HOME! I NEED SOMEONE TO STAND NEXT TO IN THE GARDEN ON GNOME DUTY!-Johnnycakes Ahaha, I remember promising him the night shift! Me and that guy and our jokes. I was laughing to myself as I read these. They always knew how to make me feel better and safe, even if I was without them. I opened the last text, it was from Brian.

We are playing tonight at the Expo Center at 7. Oh my god, Mercury Sylver Baker I’m so happy you texted me, I was so worried about you. I’m sorry I left you, I should have came with you when you needed to go. But all I am concerned with is that you come home. Going without holding you in my arms was torture. I love you baby - BriBear

Even though it was initially texted in shortened words and letters, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I hurried to text them all back, assuring that I was fine and that I would try to take a taxi to the expo center.

I finally hailed down a taxi, and the cheese yellow monstrosity pulled up beside me. I climbed in, and the middle aged driver looked at me in the rear view mirror.

“Aren’t you a little young? Are you with your parents?” The guy asked me. He looked like he was in his sixties forties or something. I closed the shoddy door and scooted towards the middle.

“Well I’m sixteen, and my parents aren’t in Canada.” I simply responded and he looked rather shocked.

“Where can I take ya then, little lady?” He asked.

“The Expo Center.” I responded and he nodded. He pressed the gas on the pedal, and the old engine started to hum as he drove away from the curb, and out of this town. But most importantly, away from Ronnie.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohai there :D
So i got this one out today for foreverdoesnotexist! Have an awesome birthday, girl! and thanks for reading my insane story lol.
Tell me what you think! I really would like some comments :D
whooooooooo! okayimdone...

Misery V ;D