Status: Active

Girl I Know

This Looks Extremely Sexual...

Chapter 7

(Mercury PoV)

I walked into the house after I just drove around Huntington for a few hours and I tossed Zacky’s keys back on the counter and walked back up the stairs. I looked at the time on my cell.6:45.

I bumped into Michelle who smirked at me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked with malice in my voice. This was my house, bitch needs to go.

“Oh sorry. I just wanted to see my Brian. I needed him so badly.” She said putting emphasis on the ‘my’, watching the fire flicker in my eyes. I brushed past her and to my room.

“Whore.” I mumbled.

I bumped into a sleepy looking Brian with wet hair. Did he always shower, right after he fucked Michelle?

“Hey Merr.” He dragged out in a tired voice, running a hand over his face then looking at me.
I looked at him and my eyes flickered from his eyes to his lips. Scanning over his beautiful face in general. Then I remember that it would be best to abandon my feelings for him. They couldn’t be returned. I noticed one tear slip down my cheek and I silently cursed myself. I had been crying for days now, over Michelle’s bitchiness and my stress with my Brian situation.

“Mercury why do you always cry when you see me? What is going on? You always tell me.”

He looked at me with concerned, tired eyes. This was truly bothering him and I felt so badly…

Because you’re my problem, I love you. “It’s okay it’s just that I don’t like Michelle and it just makes me mad I guess.” Sure it was true but it sure as hell wasn’t why I cried.

“Mercury…..” He said to me, his eyes looked pleading and unsure. He leaned in closer to my face. He was inches away from my lips, if I leaned forwards just a bit I could kiss him. He instead spoke in my ear.

“You know you could always tell me. Please don’t lie…” I felt my body go stiff at his smooth voice filled my ears and his breath tickled my neck. I almost whimpered. I felt fire rise on my face, and my skin tingled.

“Brian...I…im sorry, but I just can’t.” I stuttered, wanting to cry but I just kept the same sad expression. He looked at me, trying to analyze my face, but I just stared pleadingly that he would just drop it for now. He nodded and he weakly smiled at me before we walked past each other. I didn’t dare look back at him even though some force attracted my eyes to him.

I went into my room and closed the door. I threw myself on my bed and stared up at the acrylic solar system on my ceiling. Someone opened my door and stepped inside. I looked to see my brother in long black and grey plaid pants and a ‘Zombie’ t-shirt from his clothing line that looked a few sizes too big.

“Hey M, can we talk?” He asked me. Why is everyone so involved in my issues? I cease to smile for 5 seconds and everyone wants to know what is wrong with me and whose ass to kick.

Stop being such a selfish bitch Mercury, they care about you because they love you dearly. They have known you all of your life and basically raised you, so shut the fuck up.
Damn my conscience is a bitch…

“Yeah Zacky…we can.” He sat down on the side of my bed and I sat up, crossing my legs.
“What was up in the car today? I don’t like it when you cry…Please tell me im your brother… im Zacky fucking V.”

He said joking at the end, making me laugh. I really didn’t want to tell him I loved Brian, but I could just do what I do when all things go wrong, blame the whore.

“Well Michelle kept glaring at me and I didn’t know why. I really fucking hate that bitch…no offense of course. Well she was basically trying to screw Brian right in fucking front of me and it just bothered me.”

Time to cover it up somewhat. Zacky isn’t the smartest crayon in the 64 pack, so I know he wouldn’t get the underlying meaning of this.

“She’s such a whore, and I don’t think she deserves to be messing around with him, or any of you guys because she probably cheats on him and he’s my best friend. Her behavior just disgusts me and she is probably hurting Brian and he isn’t even aware because let’s face it, Brian is a retard. I really didn’t know what to do about it so I just cried.” I finished. He was looking at me sympathetically and he just hugged me, and rested his head on mine.

“I know she’s a bitch to you and everything, but that’s Brian’s problem. It really isn’t our place to interfere, but im sorry she gets to you this much.

He ran his fingers though my hair comfortingly for a few minutes as I calmed down.

“Brian needs to keep this bitch on a chain son…” He said and I started to laugh really hard.

“Zacky you’re a dick, but I love you.” I said smiling and biting his finger playfully.

“Ow! You…you…BAKER!” He replied dramatically.

“Idiot, we are both Bakers…” I mumbled.

“Excuse me? But I think I was the one who came in here and made you happy.”

“Oh im sorry if I offended your lack of intelligence. What I meant by that was idiot with instrument. Does that make you feel better Zacky V?” I mocked his stage name.

“I resent you.” He narrowed his eyes into slits.”

“I wuv you.” I joked pinching his cheek.

“I ought to bitch smack the people who decided to create you.” He mumbled crossing his arms.

“I ought to bitch smack whoever had the sick idea to make you a boy because we all know you lack a dick even though you act like one.”

“OWNED!” I heard Jimmy yell from the hallway as he heard us insulting each other. We both started to laugh and we got up together, I jumped on his back and he carried me downstairs. Johnny and Jimmy were making breakfast.

“Oh Jimmy you must make me some breakfast.” I exaggerated.

“Anything for ma guurrrll.” He emphasized the ‘girl’ with a ghetto tone in his voice and he dragged it out. Zacky put me down and I sat at the island watching jimmy wiggle his hips as he made eggs.

“Shake it girl.” Brian yelled as he came into the kitchen.

“All for you!” Jimmy called over his shoulder and I crouched over laughing.
“Good Morning Bakers, and Company…and smaller company.” He said waving, his eyes landing on me for a while, but not losing the happy sparkle. They did however spark up a curiosity in him, and I knew by the looks he gave me, he wouldn’t give up until I told him.

Why?

Because Brian likes to be annoying prick, that’s why. Johnny glared at him and he laughed goofily.

The door opened at Matt strolled in with a grin on his face. Mind you this is 8 30 in the morning. Why we are up at these ungodly hours is beyond me.

“ AW! You guys knew I was coming the whole time.” He says walking into the kitchen holding his arms out and flashing a big dimpled smile.

“MATT!” Brian and I yelled. We both flew at him and hugged him tightly.

“Hey guys.” He laughed. We held on for much longer than necessary.

“Okay hey kid…Brian.” We still held on.

“Okay it’s cute when the kid does it, but Brian you are a grown fucking man. Not that you aren’t completely sexy and attractive because believe me you are, and id bang you so nicely, but can you let go of me?!” Matt yelled the last few words and we both let go. Brian smiled overly and Matt walked in the opposite direction.

“Well no need to get feisty Matthew.” Johnny said laughing as he threw something at jimmy.

“Hey you short fucker!” Jimmy yelled back smacking him upside the head.

Jimmy served us all breakfast and it looked so delicious.

“Oh my god Jimmy I just came.” Zacky said as he took a bite. We all laughed and I finished my plate soon. Since I was up for most of the morning I began to get sleepy, being comfortably full added to it.

“Zacky, can you pull out thr bed on the couch, i dont feel like going upstairs.” I said yawning.

“ALL RIGHT! SLEEPOVER WITH M!” Jimmy yelled and swept me off of my feet and ran with me into the living room. The guys cheered and followed Jimmy and I. They ended up seeing Jimmy straddling me on the floor and looking down at me madly.

“Jimmy I know you want it now, but hop off.” I said laughing.

Zacky pulled out the bed on the big couch.

“YEAH!” I yelled and I flopped down on the bed, the only one.

“Who wants some of this!?” I asked. Brian jumped on next to me and Matt on my right. Zacky was next to Matt, and Jimmy and Johnny jumped in. Jimmy was sprawled over all of us and we pushed him off.

I ended up between Matt and Brian who hugged me from both sides. My legs were tanlged up in Brian's and he kept putting his cold feet on my bare skin. I hated that!

"Bri your feet are cold! Get off!"

"But your so warm!" He whined and nuzzled into my neck intending it to be cute.
To anyone who didn’t know us, this would look extremely sexual.

“Good morning guys!” I called out as they all chorused a good morning. I knew damn well I was the only one that wanted sleep, but oh well, orgies are fun.

“Don’t let the bed bugs bite your fine ass Jimmy.” Zacky snickered.

“Don’t let me bite.” Brian whispered seductively before he laughed a bit, but his breath tickled my neck and sent chills down my spine. Im pretty sure he felt my body tense against his. My breathing hitched a bit and I forced a laugh.

Stop teasing me…
♠ ♠ ♠
lol hope this was worth the wait
i have a lot of chapters written and it gets so much funnier and better.
Im sure a lot of you guys just want M and Bri to just go out already! Lol i know it seems slow but like i said it gets more dramatic.
I will update a lot this weekend if i get some comments! Oh and rate this story if you like it!

COMMENT NOW!.....jk

Misery.V (i shall go by this now..tee hee)