When I Say

second;

"Where do you live?" I asked her after she got in my car and put on her seatbelt.

"1800 Princeton," she whispered, looking out the window.

"Apartment?" I glanced at her. She shrugged her shoulders. "Do you not remember what apartment you live in?" I asked sarcastically. She looked like she sobered up, but that doesn't really mean anything.

"24," she snapped, taking her eyes off the glowing Target sign to glare at me. "Apartment number 24." She looked away from me and looked out the window again.

"Okay," I muttered, stretching out the 'A'. "I'll take you to 1800 Princeton apartment number 24. Let's not bite anyone's head off." I only heard a sigh from her.

I rolled my eyes and turned on the radio to a random station and turned the volume up just a tad.

The music was an orchestral type thing. I was going to change the station, but I looked over and saw the girl tapping her fingers to what I guess would be a beat. She had her eyes closed and a slight smile on her face.

I took my eyes off her and focused on my driving. I reached over and turned the volume up just a little bit more. I saw the girl grin and rest her head on the window.

When I finally got to her apartment, the girl sighed and opened the door. She grabbed her iPod and pants and smiled at me. "Thanks," she said. "I'm August, by the way."

"Nolan." I pointed to myself.

She smiled again. "Well, nice to meet you, Nolan. And thank you again." She closed the door and I watched her walk into her apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, that was shit. >.<

I've been meaning to comment everyone back, but for some reason, I can't seem to comment on anyone's profile. Is anyone else having that problem?

So, sorry that this was shit and it was short. It's short shit. XD You're allowed to hate me for it. ;)

Comments?
Subscribe?

xoxo

Jack