Status: don't know if to continue

My Love

I just want to be with you at all times.

After I finished cleaning the downstairs, I headed upstairs. I could still hear the water running. I walked into my room. The master bedroom had always been mine. Memories rushed back to me. Me and Sunday sharing our first kiss. It didn't as much to her as is it did to me. That's the day when I fell in-love with her. "Xavier." I hear her faint voice from the closed bathroom door. I walked in.

"Yes my love?" I closed my eyes, not wanting her to feel weird.

"Will you join me in the shower?" My heart raced and I knew she wanted me too. "Please?" I didn't know what to answer. Yes, and what will happen in the morning. No, and what will happen now.

"Are you sure? I could sit right here and you wouldn't have to be alone." I walked in and left the door open.

"I'm sure." She stepped out of the shower and looked up at me. "I know it's kind of weird thing to ask but I need you to be with me at all times." She put her warm hands on the hem of my shirt and started to pull it up. Once it was off she moved her hands to my belt and unbuckled it. Then she unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. She slid them down along with my boxers. And there I stood, naked in-front of the girl of my dreams, sacred beyond belief. "I have never been more sure in my life. I just want to be with you at all times. I never want to be away." I took a deep breathe and smiled at her. "Now let's get in the shower before it gets cold." She grabbed my hand and lead me back into the shower. As we stood in the shower staring at each other.

"My love." She opened her eyes. "Do you love you Seth?" She laughed.

"I'm standing here, in the hot shower with you, completely naked and all you can think about is if I love him. I waiting for you to take me in your arms and kiss me. To make love to me, show me how much you... how much..." I pulled her close to me. I knew she wasn't ready for anything like this. Ready for me.

"Sunday. I do want to make love to you but, I can't if you love him. I love you more than you would know, and I would never be able to control it. But I can't take you away from him. No matter how much I hate him and how he treats you, I could never take that love away. I left you and he was there, he was there to hold you when you needed it. I was there to watch you fall apart. I could never touch you or talk to you, I could never even let you know that I cared." She cried softly into my chest. "So my love, no matter how much it hurts me to know, I need to know if you love him?"

"No, I don't love him like I love you. I never really loved him. But he was the closest thing I had to ever knowing what love felt like." She cried harder into my chest. I held her close.

As the water got cold, she finally stopped crying. "Xavier, I do love you." I smiled and started to get out of the shower but she stopped me. "Be waiting for me." I dried off and went in my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment