Status: In Progress As Life Goes On.

Cause Its A BreakDown.

Catastrophe

I didnt brace myself for the fall. Instead I opened wide. I spread myself wide. Just craving for that wonderful foreign feeling known as happiness. I should've known. The crash was coming. I should've curled up tight. Bracing for the Fall, that was bound to come, But I was Oblivious To The Obvious.
So i hit the ground hard. Going full speed ahead. The world froze & my body went cold for awhile. All i wanted to do was fall silent. I wanted to disappear from it all. As tears poured, i regreted it all. Every smile, every laugh, every kiss, every hug, every word, every thought of him, every moment i spent with him, every moment i wasted talking or dreaming about him. EVERYTHING. Thoughts sworm my head as even more tears filled my eyes & poured over like a full speed waterfall pouring over a rocky hill. I was a mess. I was done with it all.
Then I came to the conclusion that i could forget. I could pretend it never happened. The only problem was my crushed heart. I chose to try my hardest to ignore the constant soaring pain that constantly shot through my chest. It consumed me, Physically & Mentally. I felt like Crap as did i look like it. I wiped away the last few tears that were left & took a deep breath. In.... out. In.... Out. I Can And Will Get Through This. I told myself. Its Just Another Obstacle In My Maze Of A Life.

I'll Get Over It, But Give Me My Time To Fill The Big Gaping Hole In My Chest.
Signed Sincerely,
Me.<3
♠ ♠ ♠
This is new... one day i got Really hurt by someone.. and this popped in my head. ill try to keep it up.