Status: In Progress As Life Goes On.

Cause Its A BreakDown.

Phone Call

The feeling of wanting to be locked up in a physco home, scares me. Because i really do want to be sent away & well thats not normal. Im not normal. I crave to be more sane. To be more like others. I crave to stop phenin for the feel of something sharp against my skin. To stop feeling the blood poor out of the newly formed slice in my Skin. To stop getting pleasure from my pain. To get rid of the cuts. To be able to not NEED to have something sharp when something goes wrong in this Chaotic, Mayhem Filled World.
I know that if i continue to do what i do eventually i'll slip and end my life, But for some reason i dont seem to care. That thought doesnt Seem to phase me. But it should. Though i don't care it seems to never leave me alone. The constant thought that i could die is Always in the back of my mind. Always. Im scared to throw away the Blade. That does scare me. no matter how hard i try i can't seem to let go of it. It just seems to have a hold on me. How can an Inanimate object control them. It makes me feel so Stupid. Maybe it is stupid. Maybe i am Physco. I dont know anymore. I just wanna go away for a long time. Thats what i want. I shouldnt want that but i do.
Signed Sincerely,
Me<3

Ps: Is there something you seem to not be able to let go of?
Whether it be something good or Something you shouldnt really have.
I want to know(: