Temptation

Temptation

She was a goddess; a source of pure physical beauty. My heart used to skip a beat whenever her name was mentioned. Alexandria. Alexandria, the angel in disguise. Alexandria, my queen. Alexandria, my love.

I first saw her on the first day of school. When she daintily walked into the room, all heads turned. Everything else vanished from my sight; she stood there in the doorway enveloped in a swirl of stunning white lights, flicking her cascading orange hair nonchalantly over her shoulder. However, it was not her perfect, strawberry lips that attracted me, or her huggable hourglass figure; it was her eyes. Her eyes were a delicious combination of milk chocolate with hints of lime.

Tempting.

At the end of the class, I mustered up all courage I had in my body and took in deep, calming breaths. Then I walked up to her and introduced myself. Amazingly, I did not stammer.

“Alexandria,” she replied, her enchanting eyes stealing a glance at my toned body.

It was my lucky day; from her gaze I knew she was interested in me. So I took a chance, flashed a dimpled smile, and asked her if she wanted to go out for drinks after school. She giggled and agreed.

I spent that afternoon trying hard not to make a fool of myself. I was surprised to find out that the date turned out well. We actually had a wonderful time. I even caught a whiff of her perfume; it smelled as orange as her hair.

I took Alexandria out regularly since that afternoon. Each date was pure bliss; I got to stare deep into her eyes. However, a few weeks after, one of my classmates approached me with a new piece of information. He said that Alexandria had a reputation for being sleazy and cheap. He warned me not to get caught in her lies.

The words kept repeating themselves in my mind that night. Sleazy. Cheap. The more I thought about it, the harder it was to restrain myself from getting too excited.

I fell asleep with a stupid grin on my face.

The evening after, I invited Alexandria out for a ‘romantic’ walk in the park. The setting was delightfully perfect; the park was dark and deserted. Thank God; I was afraid I had to do it in front of an audience.

We sat in a wooden bench, hands clasped together. I leaned in for a fiery, passionate kiss. We broke apart moments after, our breathing deep and heavy.

“I want you,” I whispered, locking my gaze into hers, “badly.”

Alexandria smiled and stood up slowly, a sultry look in her eyes. She led me to a more secluded area. My heart started to beat faster from eagerness and anticipation. Finally I was going to have a taste of one of my darkest desires; her.

Her hair still had the fragrance of oranges, and her lips were freshly pluck strawberries. However, the best part was, of course, her eyes.

The felt simply divine as they slid down my throat.