Status: Spleeee. Coming along slowly. Just working on getting ideas for the next chapter. 2-25-10

My Hearts Love

Little red handcuff marks

Nicole's P.O.V.

I sat watching NCIS with Adien in my lap her eyes glued to the screen. We both shared a passion for NCIS. My favorite person was Abby, hers was as well. Adien also liked Tony, she thought he was priceless. I liked him because I thought he was an idiot with smarts, if that makes any sense.

Our show ended around 7pm and it was Sunday. School tomorrow. Gross. I picked Adien up and plopped her on her feet once I was standing. I quickly kissed her and dashed outside to the snow. I dived in the large pile of snow in just my tank and shorts and dug deep before Adien even got outside. I poked my head out there she was standing there, hands on her hips and a sly smile on her face.

"Nicole, get your skinny ass out of there. Now you are going to need to shower!"

I got out of the snow.

"Shower you say? No problem."

I ran back in the house dropping a little snow behind me as I dove across my bed grabbing something from my drawers and shoving it in my back pocket. I was standing in the bathroom before Adien got up the stairs.

"Care to join me Adien?"
"Sure Nicole."

She took my hand and stepped into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and helped her out of her clothes. I quickly took the handcuffs out of my back pocket and cuffed her hands together behind her with a smirk on my face. We hadn't been dating too long, but I knew she liked being hands on. I helped her into the shower and watched her groan as I undressed slowly and she wasn't able to touch me.I stood just out of reach of the tub since I knew she wouldn't get out on her own and watched the water drip down her body. God she looked amazing. She kept squirming and begging for me.

I stepped into the shower pushing her against the wall. She moan softly in my ear, her way to tease without touching I guess. I gently nipped all over her neck, as my hands roamed her little body, making her weak in the knees.

I whispered softly in her ear, "Weak now are we?" and she just about fell to her knees. I held her back up and kissed my way down her body and right back up letting the shower drench our kiss. I looked at her blinking the water from my eyes many times and going to kiss her again. She let out a moan against my lips and I went weak. I pushed my hips against her remembering the dance and how much she enjoyed dancing that way. Adien gently nibbled on my ear driving me wild.

I kept kissing her all over till I could feel her shaking with anticipation. Just to make it worse I teased her more. I walked my fingers down her tummy only softly nicking her before walking my fingers back up. She groaned loudly, I laughed.

"Baby! Stop freaking teasing me damn! I already can't touch you. So please damn it, fuck me!"

I smiled into her eyes distracting her. She smiled her little innocent smile right back. Her smile shattered into slightly open lips letting out a toxic Nicole, at the top of her lungs as I thrust into her. Adien fell against me in the shock, only to shoot back up against the wall as I thrust again her back hard against the wall as I hit her spot dead on over and over. I stopped when her warm liquid spilled down my hand and blood lightly trickled from her wrists. She must have been struggling to hold on to me. I smiled, and got out turning off the shower and wrapping a towel around me. I picked Adien up not caring that she wouldn't like me carrying her. I brought her to my bed and took off the handcuffs. Little cuts on the sides of her wrists remained. I cleaned them up and kissed her forehead.

"I'm going to go pick out some clothes for you and I. I'll be right back baby,"

She nodded all tuckered out.

I came back handing her some b ball shorts since I remembered how much she enjoyed them the other night and one of my big t-shirts. She used to parade around my house before we dated in nothing but a bra underwear and one of my over sized t-shirts. She looked adorable in all my large clothing and I tucked myself in bed next to her wearing generally the same thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. A lot as been going on with me. I don't want pity. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I've already got ideas for the next one. I'm going to type my mind promt now so I don't forget, but I need to get to bed. School in the morning.

Comments and subscribers are loveeeeeed :]<3