Status: Spleeee. Coming along slowly. Just working on getting ideas for the next chapter. 2-25-10

My Hearts Love

Who says?

Nicole's P.O.V.

I rubbed my eyes and let out a little yawn. Six am on a Monday morning had rolled around again, but today was new.

I kissed Adien's cheek. She just kinda rolled over and hid her face in my neck,

"Good Morning Nicole." She mumbled against my neck.

I tilted her head up and kissed her softly. "Good morning Adien."

I sat up running my fingers through my hair and watched Adien get up out of bed and come back holding my water bottle and my pills. She had a pleading look on her face,I rolled my eyes and took them in my hands popping in a pill and swishing it down. I gave them back to her and scratched the back of my neck sitting in bed groggy as hell. I hated getting up. Always, always.

I had to cover my face when Adien started throwing clothes at me. My designer guy jeans hitting me in the face. I manged to block my underwear and bra, and my black polo. I stood up shoving her on the bed play fully, getting a cute giggle out of her. I stripped my self down after getting up and just about fell back on the bed while I was pulling my pants on. I rolled over to watch Adien erupt laughing at me. I frowned as my face grew a dark crimson, embarrassing much?

I rolled over pulling a pillow over my face completely red, and slightly annoyed she was still laughing. Then everything went silent and I quickly missed the laughter. I pulled the pillow off my face to see Adien pouting at me all innocent like and I launched at her and tried to tickle her quickly remembering she wasn't ticklish when she didn't laugh. I shrugged propping up on my elbows running my fingers through her hair as she looked back at me.

"You're adorable Nicole."

I shook my head.

"Yes you are Nikki, no denning it!"
"But I not cute, you cute!"
"See?! Even bad grammar!"

I blushed again and nuzzled my head against her neck.

"Nicole, off please. You know I need to dress to go to school."

I slid my arms around her bare waste, I had made her laugh just after she got her bra on. "Who says we need to go to school?" I smirked and tried to kiss her.

"Nicole! What are you doing?!" My whole body went stiff and my eyes locked on Adien who was cold and stiff in my arms staring at me with terror stricken eyes. Damn it. My parents came home early. In the morning no less.

I kept my eyes locked on Adien as I spoke. "Mom, leave. Just back up now and leave."
"Nicole, it's a fucking school day, and I get home with your father a day early thinking to surprise you. And what do I find? You on top of Adien, who is shirtless and your pants are undone? Explain to me what the hell is going on."

I quickly kissed Adien's forehead and smoothed out her hair before standing.

"Mother, you know Adien, you know Sam. She left Sam, to be with me. What you have walked in on was a harmless messing around. She stayed the night and I was messing around with her because she was laughing at me. Why are my pants undone? I fell putting them on, which is why she was laughing."

My mother's face was still red, and she still looked frustrated, and her hands were in little balls at her sides.

"Mom just go. You are over reacting."

I felt Adien take my hand and stand behind me, the fabric of the shirt she now had on brushed my arm and my grip tightened on her hand. she was hiding, from my mother. The woman who was like a mother to her. I knew there was fear in her eyes from the way my own mother reacted.

"Oh god! Adien no! please don't get that look in your eyes. Please," she begged, "Don't be scared. It's just a reaction. I don't hate you I promise."

She sighed defeated, she had to be a mother to Adien, who herself was and is motherless. I watched my mother leave the room. Adien just about collapsed onto my back and I turned quickly to catch her. I sat on the floor holding her close.

"Shh, shh Adien. It's alright. I promise. She isn't angry, just shocked. I'm betting your mother would have had the same reaction."

She just about broke apart at that. She never really knew her own mother before she got taken away. I knew I needed to be a little more sensitve sometimes and remember these things. I kissed her forehead and let her cry it out, and her trying to hide everything as she always does stopped crying quickly and stood up brushing off her shirt. My face went red and I pulled her back down into my lap.

"Was I making you say anything?"
"No."
"Then stop freaking out when you cry, or in other words, let yourself freak out let it out. Cry it out."

Adien sighed slightly fustrated, and I kissed her forehead and pushed her out of my lap nicely and got up to button my pants.

"Now we need to go to school."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, and that it kinda sucks. I'm having horrible writers block, and a lack of time. this is just a filler.