Status: Spleeee. Coming along slowly. Just working on getting ideas for the next chapter. 2-25-10

My Hearts Love

Make Love To Me Like It's ***ing

Nicole's P.O.V.

I was laying on the futon in my bedroom Adien in my arms fast asleep. Jennifer was still on my bed out cold a few towels around her leg. I'd have to clean that up today, like really clean it, make sure it wasn't infected or anything.

I carefully maneuvered around to get off the futon and not wake Adien. Once off I made my way down stairs to start cleaning. Mission one was to find the knife, I had a vague guess at where I was. Ha my guess was right. It was laying on the floor beside the stairs that were by the front door. Bloody, fucking nasty bitch. I picked it up. Mine now. I was humming as I went into the kitchen to clean it off. Damn the thing looked brand new once it was clean. Switch blade, black handle, shiny, wicked nice. I shoved it away into my pocket and got down to business, cleaning up all the trash and putting everything back where it should be.

********************

Adien's P.O.V.

I woke up on the futon, music playing down stairs. Nicole must have been cleaning. I peeked over at the bed. Jenn was still asleep. We'd have to clean her up today, eh. That wasn't my focus at the moment. I got off the futon and pulled on some short shorts and a tank top. I made my way down stairs and saw quite a funny sight. Nicole was dancing around the clean living room with a broom. I quickly hid and checked my watch, woah 2 pm. She must have been cleaning all day. I looked around the corner again and leaned in the door way smiling until Nicole turned around and saw me. Her face turned bright red and she dropped the broom.

"Ahh...um...," She scratched behind her ear," Hey Adien." She gave me a nervous goofy smile.

"Care to explain why you were dancing with a broom and not me?"

I rushed at her and let her engulf me in a tight hug, nuzzling my face against her warm neck.

"You were asleep it was the next best thing." She kissed the top of my head.

I looked up at her and kissed her softly. She had a bandanna wrapped around her head and she was wearing long guy shorts and a beater. She was my better half I promise. I was the girly girl (besides my over sized guy sweatshirts) and she was well. She didn't have a style. She wore what she wanted and what was comfortable.

I loved that about her. She was her own person. Never went with 'the flow'.

I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly and kissed her harder.

"Baby girl you're a mess," I smirked at her. "I say. Shower. You me. Right now."

She didn't resist, actually she pulled me up into her arms bridle style and made her way to the shower. I rested my head on her shoulder my arms around her neck. My lips danced along her neck making her shutter slightly.

She set me on the counter in the bathroom, and I leaned back closing my eyes. I heard the shower turn on then her hands were right back on me. Holding my hips as she kissed me with a fiery passion. Her hands were quick but gentle lifting my shirt up and over my head and dropping it to the floor beside her feet. Nicole's shirt soon followed. I pushed the button on her seat belt belt and she giggled shaking her hips a bit and letting her pants drop to the floor. Good god, it felt like the wind had been knocked out of me. I'd never seen her this naked. Her legs, lord almighty, he took his time on her. Perfect V shape tummy, slim legs, perfectly muscular arms (just right for a woman) Her hair fell about her eyes, and down to her shoulders, dark brown hair, almost black. Pink highlights all about. Again she had no style, but her hair seemed to stay in an emo/punk look.

My fingers made there way into her pink and black underwear pushing them to the ground the whole time my eyes on hers. I dropped her bra to the floor. I was naked soon after and her arms wrapped around my waist tight. My arms were around her neck my legs around her waist. She stepped into the shower and it made our kiss all the better. We were drenched quick and the kiss became wet and perfectly messy. She had me pinned against the wall my legs still around her till she told me to get down.

She looked so cute looking at me the way she was. Her hair water sticking to her face her brown eyes filled with love and compassion. One hand was by my head the other on my waist.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Her lips crashed on mine as she grind against my hips. To my cheek. Across my jaw line. To my ear. Down my neck. Across my collar bone, and back to my lips. I shuttered excited, and moved my hip against her hand, against her own hips. The water pounded her back and her hand started to move along my side, up up heat encasing my body. OhMygod, the feeling of her caressing my breast was amazing I wish everyone could feel this good. This perfect. This right. She continuously was biting my neck, Sam never did that. I loved it.

Her hand traveled down across my navel lightly brushed my hip then softly brushed on my clit. I shuttered with pleasure. She did it again, a little harder and her hand remained on my clit. Her eyes locked on mine as she started to rub me. I stopped her with a smirk on my face.

"Yeah no Nicole. I'm going to please you, I've put you through crap while I was with Sam now I'm going to pay you back."

Her eyes were open wide, and I don't think she knew how to respond, but she did let me take control.

I shoved her on her back tight against the wall of the shower. I knew she liked it rough. She had a saying on the mirror in her bed room, written in the upper right corner in dark red lip stick "Make love to me like it's fucking, Therefore meaning. Make it fucking rough." I knew she didn't want me to be gentle, and that she wanted for play some other time. I didn't mess around. My hands were tight on her hips as I grinded hard against her my lips working on hers. She moaned against my lips. What a wonderful sound.

My right hand slipped down not missing a beat and I slid two fingers in deep hoping I wasn't hurting her, ohmygod. She moaned my name so loud I'm willing to bet she woke up Jenn. Oh well I wasn't going to stop here, I was going to finish this. I moved quickly in and out of her trying to find her spot. I knew she did when she gripped my back and said 'there'. I tried not to laugh. I would have known just by the way she moaned my name and her head fell on my shoulder. I kept pounding against it until she was shaking and holding me tight whispering in my ear.

"Baby I'm so close. So close."

I hit her spot extremely hard one last time and I could feel her cum spilling down over my hand. A smirk covered my face as I started to kiss down her body. Oh baby escaping her lips over and over. I kissed just over her belly button as I felt her hands start running threw my hair. A little lower and my lips met her clit accompanied by a shutter and a moan from my baby girl. I licked her till she was clean then kissed my way back up to her lips to give her a taste.

The shower was off shortly after I was done and towels were around us as we made our way back to her room, almost forgetting Jenn was in there. Until we were at the door peeking in and saw Jenn still fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry I'm like two days late D:

I really ment to update yesturday but we ended up going out to dinner and I was wiped out when we got home. I almost fell asleep on webcam with one of my friends. But she made me go to bed just before falling asleep. Welllll ANYWAY I hope you enjoyed the update ;D first time having sexxx<3 and it's in the shower hot hot hottt lmao.

Comments and subscribers are so loved<3