Status: Spleeee. Coming along slowly. Just working on getting ideas for the next chapter. 2-25-10

My Hearts Love

Little red heels

Nicole's P.O.V.

I sat by Jennifer's side softly stroking her hair as Adien got the door, it was Jenn's roommates to take her home. I woke her gently and told her it was time for her to go. I'd call her in the early morning after me and Adien got home from the dance. She nodded and smiled as her friends carried her to the car. I'm betting she fell asleep in the car.

I turned and saw Adien sitting on the couch eyes closed humming a sweet little tune. God she was adorable. I walked over to her and kissed her gently before she had a chance to open her eyes.

"Hello to you to beautiful." she whispered as she pulled me into her lap. "The dance isn't until 7:00, it's five now. We've already showered," Adien giggled, " Our dresses are up in your room...What do you want to do?"

"Well I need to make some food, and put on make up, and all th--" Adien stopped me,

"Make up?" the look on her face was filled with disbelief.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "every now and again yes."

"Nicole you never size to baffle me."

"Wait till you see my dress, it'll blow your fucking mind."

I got up and headed to the kitchen pulling out a box of mac and cheese and a can of peas. I hoped Adien didn't mind, I was running low on time, and was very very hungry. Adien came in shortly after her dress in hand, her face lit up and she almost dropped the dresses.

"MAC AND CHEESE?! I love that stuff!!!" She shook her hand getting back into focus, blushing slightly. "Where can I put my dress, and where is yours?"

"Yes, mac and cheese. You can put it in the bathroom. Last but not least, it's hiding. Duh. You'll see it when I put it on."

Adien pouted and sulked off to the bathroom. Haha I had my dress in my parents room, i knew no one would ever go in there but me.

I had just finished making the mac and cheese and was setting the table when Adien came back in the room, humming and spinning. Whatacutie. I snuck up behind her as she had her back turned and slipped my arms around her, startling her a bit, but she easily relaxed in my arms.

"Dinner my love."
"I see, it looks amazing. Mac and cheese, peas, and milk."

I pulled out her chair and kissed her as she sat down. We had small talk over dinner and she insisted on cleaning up, so I let her. I ran to my parents room grabbed my dress and went into the bathroom after putting her dress in my parents room.

"Your dress is in my parents room! You'll see me when I'm all dressed and ready!"

I quickly shut the door not giving her a chance to come in ; in other words, I slammed the door shut and locked it. Wanting to be by myself and focus on just myself, I turned the music up and let it sing through the speakers. Oh the difference of music I listened too 'you're so hot you make me wanna drop' i smiled. Avril...fucking hot.

I stepped into the shower real quick, just to wash my hair so it would be wet and easy to style. Upon stepping out 'there's a party in your bedroom all night long' I let out a laugh and dried my hair a bit just before drying my body and slipping into my red strapless dress and started to work on my hair. I ran my moose through my hair and picked up my hair drier messing up my hair as i dried it. God did it look good when I was done. I put on some black mascara, and eye liner. And some sparkly blush. Holy shit, I never wore make up...ever. Now I've got sparkly shit on my face?! I rolled my eyes at myself as I put on earrings to match my dress and a nice simple necklace. I grabbed my red high heels, jesus was I going to scare Adien when she saw me. I never looked so damn girly, but allas I did now. I turned my music off and unlocked the door, i could hear Adien singing upstairs so I made my way to the bottem of the stairs to wait for her to see me.

When she came to the top of the stairs both of us were breath taken by the other. Our dress's matched. She was wearing an amazing red dress as well with red heels to boot. I almost fell back against the door, she looked stunning. I was about to fall when she caught me and held me up.

"Jesus Nicole, you look." She pretended to melt. " I can't even describe it!" She had the most dreamy eyes, and she looked like she was going to melt at the sheer thought of me. I kissed her gently.

"Come on baby lets go."
♠ ♠ ♠
Nicole's Dress
Adien's Dress
Adien's Heels

Comments and subscribers are loved<3