Status: Spleeee. Coming along slowly. Just working on getting ideas for the next chapter. 2-25-10

My Hearts Love

4Ever

Nic's P.O.V.

Just stepping out of the car the eyes were on me and Adien, not only did our dresses match but they were simply amazing. All my friends rushed to me and I hardly had a chance to run around the car and grab Adien's hand. I could tell she was overwhelmed by the amount of attention. She was quite unless with me, which up until now wasn't as often as I liked. Me, I was loud I made myself known, if you hated me, it was bound everyone hated you.

"Yeah, yeah girls I'm here with Adien. Notice the matching dress's? The fact I'm holding her to me?"

My friend Tracy looked at Adien, "Jesus Adien took you fucking long enough, Nicole's been after you since she met you!"

Adien blushed, smiled, and gave me a huge kiss. Delish.

*****************************

Nic's P.O.V.

You could tell this school was a huge mix of people, the song that was playing when we first came in was Love by Sugarland. How many dances started with a love song? My Adien wasn't a very good dancer, but that made starting with a slow song easy. I pulled her against me, and she let out a soft breath resting her head on my shoulder and wrapping her arms around my neck. I held her waist tight and just held her to me for the whole song. Humming along to the tune.

The next song helped pick up the pace, Fireflies by Owl City. Perfect, I knew Adien absolutely loved Owl City. She looked up at me a smile on her face just as soon as the song started. Pulling back to dance a bit our friends all around her as she sang the song word for word. I knew this night was going to be fantastic. I could see the sun in her eyes already, she was happy, happy here with me.

Sexy Love by Ne-Yo I let out a laugh and pulled her back to me. I pulled her flush against me, her back to my stomach. She didn't know how to dance, but I did. I moved my hips slowly, just to get started. It was only the third song of the night. I wasn't getting sexual yet.

Que Vas A Hacer by Daddy Yankee. Haha! It's almost as if the Dj wanted me to have sex on the dance floor already. I kept my body to the beat, Adien picked up fast and learned to keep her hips with mine. I helped I admit, my hands were on her hips moving them. She kept her hands on mine. I could hardly see her face, but from what I could see she was beaming.

******************************

Nic's P.O.V.

20 songs into the night, 1 hour 8 minutes into the night. Everything was getting heated, and perfectly just to calm us down Every Rose Has It's Thorn by Poison. I turned around and held her to me, moving some hair from her face. She smiled at me and mouthed 'I love you'. I kissed her lightly and took her hand spinning her around. I turned us and over in a chair I could see Jennifer sitting with a few of her friends around her. She had such a proud expression on her face. I could see a tear on her face, but because she was smiling I knew it was a happy tear. She had been though all my struggle trying to get with Adien, and now that I had her, Jenn was happy too.

I looked at the table next to Jennifer and there sat the whore, Sam. It was almost as if God had seen me see her, the next song that came on was Girlfriend(remix) Ft. Lil Mama. I got a huge smirk on my face. I figured now I could get my freak on. Sam was watching, and honestly, damn I wanted it. I spun Adien around pulling her back against my stomach and picked up the pace of my hips, my left hand on her hip, and I let my right hand roam. My lips met the back of her neck, gaining me a soft gasp, I got a louder one when my hand slid down her thigh then up and hitting her area.
Adien didn't just pick up what I was showing her, she had been watching around her. She grinded her way down me and right back up a little smirk playing on her face. I liked where this was heading. Both my hands went down her thighs and up against her, I could feel her heart picking up pace as it thudded against her chest. I gently bit her neck right in front of everyone knowing clearly what it did to her. I felt her tence and a low moan rumble deep in her throat. I smiled and without anyone seeing I licked a line from the base of her neck to the bottom of her ear and bit softly.

Next thing I knew, 4ever by the veronicas was playing and my wrist was tight in Adien's grasp as she pulled me through everyone to what I was guessing was the bathroom. I had a smile on my face and kicked off my heels as we passed Jennifer's table. I smirked at her and I saw Adien's heels knock against mine and our run picked up speed. Please let no one be in the bathroom.

I was in luck, there wasn't anyone in the bathroom. I locked the door behind us and then my back was against the wall.

"Jesus Christ Nicole."

Her breathing was heavy, and she didn't give me and chance to respond, her lips were already tight on mine. Shit she had skill, my dress was already down by my ankles, and kicked to the side next to hers. she grabbed my wrist and shoved my hand down her underwear. I went weak and just how wet she was. I took my hand out and grabbed her wrists pinning her to the wall and taking little bites at her neck.

Tik Tok by Kesha was playing above our heads as I went to work wonders. My hands quickly found there way around her back and her bra was on the floor her panties at her ankles, she kicked them away to the side. Her eyes were full of lust and I smirked.

I caught her off guard when I pushed two fingers in as deep as they could go. Her head flew back slowing just in time to gently land against the wall as the most beautiful moan escaped her lips. I wrapped my free arm around her waist as I pumped in and out of her. Her arms around me tight. I felt her nails dig into my back and let out a moan to go along with hers. She knew me so damn well. I slipped another finger in and thrust hard against her spot, she shuttered and arched against me moaning my name at the top of her lungs. A soft laugh escaped me as A Party In Your Bedroom by Cash Cash started playing upstairs. Thank god for sound proof bathrooms or me and Adien would be is so much shit.

Clothes off by Gym Class Heros began upstairs "I'm gunna...I'm gunna," Adien let out another beautiful moan, "Baby I'm about too--!!" Was all I heard before she hit her orgasm and spilled cum down my fingers. I smiled and kissed my way gently downward. Now I couldn't have her going back to the dance dirty could I? I kissed diagonally down the right side of that perfect little V her hips made, kissing every inch of my baby girl. I licked her clit and she shuttered again grabbing my hair and holding on struggling to stand. The 2009 pop remix by DJ Earworm started playing upstairs as I worked my double combo. I flicked her clit with my tongue over and over down on my knees as my fingers pushed in and out of her. She was shaking beyond belief, there wasn't anyone better then me at this. In my past I had been called a god. She came again and I licked her clean then gently kissed my way up her soft body.

Just as I her lips hit mine Smile by Uncle Kracker started upstairs. She was denched in sweat and clung onto me. I sat on the floor, thank god it was clean. I held her close while she calmed down. She played with my hair and kissed my cheek over and over. I pulled her dress over which pulled mine and all the rest of her clothing along with it. She was still naked in my arms. I pulled her panties over one leg and she slipped the other one in. I was surprised she was letting me dress her. She liked to do somethings on her own. She slipped her bra over her arms and I clipped it in the back. I stood up and put her on her feet. We slipped into our dress's and zipped them up. I pulled her against me and kissed her again before heading back upstairs.

***********************
Adien's P.O.V.

It was almost the end of the most amazing dance of my life and I rested my head back on Nicole's shoulder as Baby Look At Us Now by Sarina Paris started to play. I let out a sigh and was happy with her arms around me. I felt safe and sound. That was the last song of the night and I felt like I was going to pass out. I just about did. Nicole could tell. She swept me up off my feet and I fell asleep right there in her arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dance Playlist(the songs I mentioned anyway)

I actually really like this one :] I hope you do too.

Subscribers and comments are like...my loves<3