Snake Bite Heart With a Bubble Gum Smile

Chapter45 (END)

"Before I get on with what I need to do, I think August should go my funeral, Alex," Jack says.

Alex shrugs his shoulders.

"I'm confused. Why is Jack here with a present bow on his neck?" I ask.

"Jack, I do believe I should turn this over to you. Let's leave them alone for a bit," Alex says.

My parents and David leave the room.

"No sex," Alex says; then takes his leave.

"August," Jack starts.

"Jack," I say.

"I don't get a hug?" he asks.

"Not until you tell me why you're here," I answer.

Clear my confusion, please.

"You remember the talk we had the other day?"

I nod. He pulls a box out of his pocket.

"I decided you're worth waiting for. And while we wait, I can get to know you better," he opens the box. "This is for you. I want you to wear it everyday to remember you're waiting for me too."

My heart skips a beat. Jack steps closer to me, holding the box out. There is a heart pendent decorated in various stones attached to a silver chain. My breathing is unstable.

"August?" Jack asks.

"Do you mean it?" I ask in return.

"Yes."

I throw myself onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms snake around my waist. I snuggle my face into the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent.

Oh how intoxicating he is.

"Are you okay?" Jack asks into my hair.

"I'm perfect," I whisper against his neck.

"Let me put this necklace on you, okay?"

I nod, letting go of him. He releases his grasp on my waist. I turn away from him and hold my hair away from my neck. He puts the necklace around, fastening it. I let my hair down and look at the pendent hanging from my neck. Again, Jack wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my forehead.

"You're all mine now," he says.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," I reply.

I lean towards him, my lips attaching to his. My eyes close. His teeth tug my bottom lip. I allow his tongue entrance to my mouth. Our tongues dance together.

This is too perfect.

"None of that," Alex's voice jerks us apart.

We look at him. His arms are crossed over his chest, a frown set on his features. David stands next to him, clearly amused.

"Alex, you're ruining my life," Jack whines.

"You won't have a life by the time I'm finished with you," Alex threatens.

"Can August wear a sexy black dress to my funeral?"

"You'd be dead. What would it matter?"

"My soul would need to see her sexiness before it moves to the afterlife," he replies with a straight face.

I lean against Jack's chest, laughter spilling from my lips.

"Looks like you're not moving onto the afterlife," Alex replies.

"That's fine. I can just haunt you for the rest of your life. Better yet, I could haunt August and we can have kinky ghost sex."

"Oh wow," David says.

"No sex," Alex yells.

Laughter continues falling from my lips. Breathing is difficult. I clutch my sides.

"She's dying; I need to give her mouth to mouth," Jack yells.

His lips attach to mine.

"Stop that," Alex says.

Jack ignores him. His lips continue to move against mine.

I wouldn't change my life for the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to Melly Jelly, Acadia.Is.Gone (who commented twice), goodnight.my.love, maggiemay741, Akayytoremember, kathryncarlisle, v i v o l e t t e ., xoNatasha5xo, meehyounincompoop, RosaxMcrmy, Chimmaly, love.for.life, soochie, followmedown, jayanne, save your heart., DestructionOfAStatue, jajamerci, and Onsku.
And thank you to any new subscribers.
Sadly this is the end of this portion of the story.
I'll begin posting the Alex Gaskarth one (aka the kinda sequel) later tonight.
It's title is: Does Your Lack Of Conscience Tell You Everything's Alright?
I'll mark it as the sequel for this story.
And after that one is done, I'll have the end of this set of stories.
It'll be a Jack/August story.
If you would like me to comment you when I post the Alex story, tell me.
I hope you enjoyed Snake Bite Heart With A Bubble Gum Smile
And I hope you give the next story a chance.
Comment?
xoxo
Lyric-Celeste