Snake Bite Heart With a Bubble Gum Smile

Chapter5

The sun rose the next morning, making beauty that all can appreciate.

Not everyone can appreciate nature in all its glory but when the sun sets or rises, everyone can agree on the beauty. Everyone can see the amazing part of the world, the breath-taking scenery that we could be destroying.

Maybe I am similar to the sun rise. When I am cleaned and dressed nicely, I may be mistaken for beautiful. Sitting here in my ratty clothing with dirt and grim on me, I look like just another homeless person destined for failure.

People don't realize, I won't fail at anything I do. In fact, I plan to go to college, get a job as a dance instructor after my career as a professional dancer ends. I'm by no means a famous dancer yet but I will be.

When I'm famous, maybe I'll go by my home, see my family again. One last time before I leave them forever. And maybe they'll know who I am.

I take a deep breath of cool air and stand. David is still sleeping on a bench not far from mine. I walk over and kneel next to his sleeping form.

"David," I whisper.

He grunts.

"I'm going for a walk," I tell him.

Another grunt.

He doesn't do mornings.

I straighten and walk out of the park.

Really, when you live in it, walking around it is mind numbing. Almost like being a caged animal.

The shops down the street I walk are all closed. Some are beginning to open. The sun is still rising in the background, slowly but surely. A few people walk around the streets waiting for certain shops to open. Christmas shopping is starting. A few stores are decorated for Christmas. There is a small tree outside one of the stores. People greet me as I pass and I return the greeting.

It all looks like some magnificent scene from a Disney movie.

Does that mean I get a happy ending?

What would my happy ending be?

For my family to show they actually care. To have my brother's sibling affection. To be able to live at home without feeling unwanted, ignored. To feel like I wasn't just a mistake birth; that my parents actually wanted me. To have parents who don't work constantly to forget their youngest child's existence.

I guess my Disney movie would focus on family.

The moral? I don't know and I don't care at this point. I just want to be happy.

Maybe happiness is the moral.

No, that's lame. Happiness can never be a moral. Morals can lead to happiness though.

Maybe my moral is the importance of morals.

I think that would fit my situation.

A mother and her daughter walk by.

"What are we getting daddy?" the girl asks, excited.

"We'll see," the mother answers.

My mother and I never shopped together. Ever. I wish we had. She would just buy me clothes when she went out and leave them on my bed for me. They didn't always fit but she would never know that. She would never care.

Sometimes people at school noticed. Sometimes they would make fun of me. Sometimes I would come home crying. Sometimes I would wish on stars that I could disappear.

I guess that wish has kind of come true. No one at home knows where I am, no one at school pays attention to me.

Maybe I am invisible.

I look at my dirt covered hands.

Well I can see myself. I can see I need a shower.

Time to pay my school's gym a little visit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you tooooooo iheartdropdead and xXScreamToBeHeardXx
I'm getting very used to writing those names lol
So anyway.
I hope you enjoyed.
Thank you to anyone who subscribed.
Enjoy?
Comments are awesome.
xoxo
Lyric-Celeste