Status: writing hardcore!

Don't Say Goodbye

four.

After The Maine's set I walked past security and into the hallway where Family Force Five and 3OH!3 were standing around. I smiled waving and the usual "hello" and "peace out", walking through the door. The cold night air attacked me as I frantically searched for The Maine's bus. I ran into the bus and sure enough, he was there waiting for me. He dragged me in the back lounge and pushed me on the couch, landing with an "oomph". The TV was quickly rolling as I was snuggled with a grey fuzzy blanket.

After the lights were turned off, popcorn and drinks were delivered, he sat down next to me with a smile plastered on his face. The blush was evident in my face when he pulled the blanket over himself too. The gory scene quickly popped up causing a scream to let out. He laughed and pulled me into his side, his arm around my waist. By that time my cheeks were probably cherry red, but the unlit room prevented him from seeing it, which was a lifesaver.

The movie finished with a loud bang scaring the both of us and causing us to jump seven feet in the air. We both burst into laughter after, sighing and staring at each other.

"That was a pretty sick movie," My hands flew up to rub my eyes.

"Let's watch... I don't know, you pick!" He pointed at a case with a ton of movies loaded in it. I walked over looking through the choices. Some were pretty shocking, you'd never guess the boys would have it in there, or watch it to be honest. I finally found one that was good, turning my body around to chuck it at him.

"Whoa there. I, Garrett Nickelsen, am not watching Harry Potter." He groaned throwing it back at me.

"Yes. You, Garrett Nickelsen, will watch Harry Potter." I shot back running up to the DVD player and sticking it in.

"Fine, but you better keep me distracted from it," He smirked.

I rolled my eyes jokingly glad that the lights were dim to hide my blush. A groan escaped from his lips as the opening started to roll along. I sat back down next to him with a smile on my face. His arm slowly draped around me a few minutes later pulling me closer to him. It was almost like I could see the smirk planted on his face even though my gaze was directed to the TV screen.

"You promised me you would keep me distracted," He whispered in my ear sending chills up my spine.

"I never promised you anything, now I want to watch the movie. Shut up." I whispered harshly returning my attention to the TV screen.

"But…" He started to whine.

"Shut up," I laughed watching the wizards do cool spells.

After about half an hour I felt a set of lips on my neck lingering there just so slightly. Another round of blush crept on my face, my heart beating quickly and crazily. A small giggle left my lips when they brushed on my ticklish spot. Noticing this, he decided to brush his lips against there over and over.

"You're so cute when you laugh," He smiled softly.

"You're so cute all around," I blushed looking into his eyes. Did I really say that? Oh fuck.

"Uh, I gotta go. Sorry…" I got up quickly getting out of their bus as fast as possible. Garrett's distant cries were getting softer and softer as i walked farther. Regret, confusion, and disapproval crossed my face as I walked closer to the crowd of people near the venue. I could tell Nat's tall figure easily, towering over all the teenage fans.

He looked up to see me walking over to him with a sad face and immediately excused himself to come up to me asking what was wrong. I answered him simply. I made a mistake. I didn't know what to do, and I was fucked. A sympathetic smile crossed his face as he assured that it always happened during tours. After an hour of hanging out with fans, and me standing on the side awkwardly he grabbed my hand and asked me to take a walk with him, which is happily agreed.

"What happened?" He asked with a small smile playing at his lips.

"I was hanging out with Garrett… I talked to Nick today and I needed somebody to get my mind off things with. We started watching a movie after their set, then we started to watch Harry Potter. He was brushing his lips against my neck and everything, and then I just, I just blurted out the wrong things." I groaned as I repeated the memory once again in my head.

"What did you say?" Nat asked.

"I told him he was cute all around, like I was hitting on him," I said cautiously.

I could tell that Nat wanted to laugh badly by his facial expression. I sent him a daring look and he immediately came over to wrap me in a hug.

"But why were you talking to Nick, in the first place? I thought you hated him." He asked.

I sat down on the sidewalk, leaning my back against a wall as he did too. I told him everything. How Nick and I had our love/hate relationship, our whole fight, the one night stand, and how it all led to this. Nick broke my heart, he pretended to care, playing a game with my heart to break it into pieces for his enjoyment. How he knew photography was my dream, my everything, and how he chucked my first and only camera at the time in the lake, smashing and ruining it all the while when he broke up with me.

I finished the story and looked up to see a fuming Nat staring at me. Cautiously, I asked what was wrong and all he responded with was that he needed to talk to Nick. I grabbed his hand tightly asking him not to. Pleas and whines were escaping from my mouth constantly but I was staring to lose power, and he started walk to A Rocket To The Moon's bus pulling me along with him.

My heart started to beat super fast as we got closer. Knots were stuck against my stomach as I felt confused and scared. I was dragged onto the bus warily.

I jumped as Nat started screaming. "Nicholas Fucking Santino. Get your cunthole ass out here right now."
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD ITS SUPER SHORT.
Sorry D: But the next update should be spicy

tell me what you think! <3.