Tell Me Where Our Time Went...

One.

When I woke up this morning, I felt so nervous. I've been feeling really strange for the past few months, so decided it was time to see a doctor.

I arrived at the doctor's surgery, feeling absolutely terrified. I think it was because I had a slight feeling that I knew what was wrong, but I couldn't be sure. But i suppose I'll find out soon.

I didn't tell any of the guys about it, they've all been busy. Gerry has been on tour with TAI.. and Haze has been on tour with MCR. But they are all coming back today, and I can't wait to see them!

Now, you may be wondering why I didn't go on tour with MCR but you see, Gerard, being the amazing man he is, thought it would be a good idea if Mikey took a break from the band, to settle into life with his new fiancee. I wasn't sure about this, as the band meant everything to him and Mikey, but they both insisted, so that's what happened. Oh and Mikey isn't here with me because he's picking all of the guys up from the airport, so I'm here on my own. (eek!)

After what seemed like a lifetime of waiting for my name to be called, it finally was. I slowly made my way into the doctor's room. My doctor - Mr Wentz ( =D ) took one look at me and smiled. That creeped me out a bit.

I told him all my symptoms, and I thought that he would be making notes, but after I'd finished talking, he simply smiled, and kindly said:

"Emily, your pregnant"

Then i was the one smiling. I had a feeling that's what it was, and now it's official. I'm a month pregnant! Wow, that's good news for the guys isn't it!

I rushed home as fast as I could, showering and getting dressed really quick, I couldn't wait to tell everyone!

I got a call from Mikey, telling me that he missed me, and that everyone was at Gerard and Haze's house. I let out a small "EEK!" and started the short walk to Hayley's house.

I was halfway there, when I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. I fell to the floor, half conscious, looked up, and saw the shape of a man. he had scary looking eyes, and long black hair. i felt something hard in the back of my head again, and as i passed out, the last words I heard were:

"Oh shit Bert, you've killed her! Run!"

*time elapse*

The hospital waiting room was crowded, and tense. It contained every member of MCR, plus Hayley, and every member of TAI..., plus Gerry. They were all terrified for their friend's life. They had been told that she had been attacked in the street, was knocked out, and found by a passer by who was kind enough to call an ambulance for her. When the words "She's going to be fine" came out of the doctor, they were all so relieved. That was before the other news...

She was pregnant, and they don't know yet if the baby was going to survive.