Status: New. I dont know if anything will come out of it, but ACTIVE

Story Isnt Completely Serious

IM TELLING! O.O

Sighing, I slowly stood up, walking to my door to wait for him on the couch. Smiling to my self I began imagining all the things we could do. Groaning, I realized it would never ever, ever, ever happen. Pulling my eyes closed, I rested my feet on the coffee table in front of me, knocking down a GQ magazing, and my mothers 'Insider' magazing. Pulling my hands behind my head, I rested them there until I heard the front door slam open. I popped one eye open seeung it was my mom. "hey mommy.... how was work?" i asked cautiously as i took in her wrinkled scrubs. "eh, it was okay. Delivered a womans baby..Named her Addison Alexzandera Alchie." She smiled, making her slight wrinkles more noticable. "Told you that you gave me a girl name!" I grumbled turning on the t.v. to Fuse. "Oh hush up!" "Hahah!" I laughed. "HONEY IM HOME!" I heard his voice flow into the room going throughout the whole house making my palms get clammy. "In here!" I called out shakily making my mom look at me wierd....as if I had 5,990 heads. *YES 5,990! GOTTA PROBLEM?!* I smiled at her slightly and looked back at the door to see him standing there. "Yo homie A!" He grinned and walked over, making himself comfortable on the black and grey plaid couch. I made a peace sign. "Hello dear! Staying for dinner, i'm going to say!" My mom exclaimed from the small dining room. "Yes mommy!" I laughed. "Lets go to your room, shall we?" He stood from his spot, and we made our way up the stairs. I sat on my bed as He sat at my feet. "I- I have to tell you something..." I stuttered out. This is it, Addison..he has to know how you feel...don't back out. "Yes?" "W-What if you love someone that your not supposed to, and your scared you'll lose that person...?" I squeeked out, beads of sweat beginning to form on my forehead. "Just tell them. You may have something to lose but it's better than keeping everything bottled up inside." He smiled. "I- I love you? Im gay..." I stuttered. He snatched his hand from my knee, disgust filling his eyes. "Your a FAG?!" He exploded, His face turning red. "I---" "Shut up! you're a disgrace to society, Faggot!" He spat. Turning around, Grabbing his overnight bag, He left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I DONT MEAN ANYTHING WITH THE NAME CALLING! HOMOPHOBIA IS GAY! O.O