Sequel: Life After The Show
Status: Complete!

Fifteen Girls, One Rocker

The First Day

Kennadee's POV-

The car pulled up to the giant, colorful, decorated house, and I asked myself what trouble my friends had gotten me into. I sighed pulling my bags along. We waited for 5 minutes until a black, sleek car pulled up. Getting out of it was the lead singer of my favorite band, as he did, everyone clapped. I looked around and almost every girl here looked fake. Big boobs, cleavage and legs showing, blonde hair. This should be... interesting.

"Alright, so as you girls all know, I'm looking for love within this house. There are 15 of you, but only one of me. I'm not looking for just any girl though, I'm looking for someone fun, good-looking, which all of you seem to be, has a sense of humor, and, KNOW'S HOW TO PARTY!" he shouted. Everyone laughed and clapped. "Now, I want all of you to find your rooms, settle in a bit, but don't get to comfy, you'll be called back for your first challenge a bit after" he told us.

We tugged our bags along, all looking to the first room we saw. I pulled my bags along into a purple theme room, with pictures of Alex and All Time Low spread out everywhere. I dropped my bags and jumped onto the bed, relaxing with the few minutes I had. I shot up as we were called out for our very first challenge.

"Alright, so here's what you ladies are going to do" he started."I'm going to call your name, and we're going to go in the private room behind me" All the girls ooh and awed, I rolled my eyes, there was no doubt at least 3 of them would try to get in his pants. Alex grinned. There was also no doubt that he'd play along, but never go that far with anyone on his show, or in front of the camera at least. "I just want to get to know all of you, so you are going to tell me about yourselves, got it?" he asked and we all nodded. "Heather" he called.

She put on a little fake giggle, jumped up and down, and followed him into the room, while the rest of us sat talking.

"They're all pretty plastic here huh?" a girl with black hair, blue eyes, and a nose piercing asked me.

"Yeah, tell me about it"

"I'm Tara, I'm here because my best friend thinks I can't get a guy" she told me.

"Well I'm sorry Tara, but don't you think that's a little harsh for a girl friend to say about you?" I asked her.

"Oh, it's not a girl, his name is Samuel, or Sammy for short, basically, I'm here to prove him wrong" she told me.

"Ah, I see"

"What dragged you here?"

"My friends too, they want me to find the 'right guy' and they seem to think Alex is the one. I mean, I love his band and all, he's basically my favorite All Time Low guy, but I thought coming on his show was a little much" I told her.

" Well, what do you say we help each other out? I got your back with these girls, if you got mine, deal?" she asked.

"Yeah, deal" I said and we shook hands. Everyone jumped as the door slammed closed and Heather I think her name was walked out.

"I thought he never turned down sex!" she mumbled. Me and Tara looked at each other, ready to laugh at her when Alex called the next name.

"Ally" he said waving her in. The blonde with the fake double-D's, that looked bigger than her face may I add, wearing a very short skirt, and a long sleeve shirt that showed her cleavage and her sucked in belly walked in. I shuttered at the thought of her.

---
He called many girls and finally, it was my turn. "Kennadee"

I followed him into the small room.

Alex's POV-

"So how are you?"

"I'm great, yourself?"she asked me.

"Very good" I replied.

"So how old are you?"

"20 years old"

"Tell me some things about yourself, anything,what you like to do,where you're from, where you like to go, anything you want or feel comfortable with"

"Well I'm also a singer/ songwriter from Chestertown, Maryland, I have a hill I like to go to write my songs, I live in an apartment with older brother, Matthew, or Matt for short. Umm, my favorite color is blue, and my favorite beverage is iced tea"

She seemed like a cool, normal, down to earth girl. Not like the others, she lived closer than most of the others, in Maryland, she was calm, she wasn't bouncy, and she didn't look like she had just stepped out of a magazine, or a strip club, though I usually liked those kind of girls, and I'm a party boy, they just wanted to get into my pants, and they were so annoying and bouncy.

"Where do you work?"

"Right now I'm a half-time waitress at Moxie's, from 8:00-3:30, and after that from 4:00-7:00 I'm a singing instructor to kids" she told me.

"What about weekends?"

"I don't work on the weekends, unless I must"

"That's good, me too"

I really like this girl, like me she had most weekends off, she makes good money, she likes to sing and works with kids.

"Alright, well thank you, you seem like a very cool girl" I told her with a grin.

"Thank you" she said. I pulled the door open and followed her out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!