Sequel: Life After The Show
Status: Complete!

Fifteen Girls, One Rocker

Jasey Rae

"Good morning ladies. This next challenge, you should all be good at, because you'll be doing what you're good at. We're having a talent show. You have 2 hours to prepare your act. So, go!" Alex told us, and all of us ran out of the judging room. I rushed to my room, and pulled my guitar case out from under my bed. I opened it, pulling out my Black are dark brown Epiphone gently from it. I sat down on the purple stool, and started strumming the chords to Jasey Rae, the song I loved to play the most by All Time Low. When I felt I had gotten most of the notes right, I started to sing.

---

"Kennadee" Alex called. I sat on the stool on the stage, with the guitar in my lap, and started to play and sing. I looked up at Alex, Jack, Ashton, Zack, Matt and Rian for their reaction. They were talking, and smiles had appeared on their faces.

Lights out,
I still hear the rain,
These images that fill my head,
Now keep my fingers from making mistakes,
Tell my voice what it takes,
To speak up,
Speak up,
and keep my conscience clean when I wake.

Don't make this easy,
I want you to mean it,
Jasey. (Say you'll mean it)
You're dressed to kill,
I'm calling you out, don't waste your time on me.

Now there's an aching in my back;
a stabbing pain that says I lack,
the common sense and confidence,
to bring an end to promises,
that I make in times of desperate conversation.
Hoping my night could be better than theirs in the end.
Just say when.

Don't make this easy,
I want you to mean it,
Jasey (Say you'll mean it).
You're dressed to kill,
I'm calling you out, don't waste your time on me.

I've never told a lie,
and that makes me a liar,
I've never made a bet,
but we gamble with desire,
I've never lit a match,
with intent to start a fire,
but recently the flames
are getting out of control.
Call me a name,
Kill me with words,
Forget about me,
It's what I deserve.
I was your chance,
to get out of this town,
but I ditched the car,
and left you to,

Wait outside I,
Hope the air will serve to remind you,
that my heart is as cold as the clouds of your breath,
and my words are as timed as the beating in my chest. (Da da da da da da da da da).

I ended the song and they clapped. "Thank you, that was amazing" Alex told me.

"Thanks" I said with a small smile and walked off stage.

"Heather" they called. I sighed, knowing that her performance would make mine look like nothing. I missed Tara, and I never knew what happened with Erica. I put my guitar back in it's case, and put it gently to the side. I walked over, took a breath, and tapped Erica on the shoulder.

"Yes?" she said blankly. I just looked at her, and she spun back around, getting ready for her performance.

"Please Erica"

"What is it?"

"I think you know what, I want us to be friends again, it'd mean a lot to me"

"What about Heather?"

"I don't know, I mean, I'm just trying to give her a chance, everyone deserves one"

"Yeah, except her"

"Why?"

"She treats everyone in this house nasty, if she doesn't want to give the rest of us a chance then why give her one? Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready" she said, walking away.

---

"Alright ladies, tonight, one of you will be eliminated. This screen behind me will show how you did" he told us. "Brooke"

"Sheryl"

"Erica"

"Heather"

---

The screen went off, and I looked at the girl beside me. We were the only 2 left. "And the girl that most go is Katerina" I wiped the tear off my cheek, and went to Alex's side. He chuckled as I gasped in relief.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! This chapter really sucks XP