Sequel: Life After The Show
Status: Complete!

Fifteen Girls, One Rocker

3:00 AM.

I went back to the hill. Where I knew Alex would be. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked. He looked around, cautious he wasn't to get caught on camera.

"It's... it's just that, just because everybody thinks I a party animal that I'm going to take advantage of me, and I'm going to take advantage of them. When I asked everyone the questions, no one knew me at all. Every girl wants fame, fortune, my band, and money, I want someone to see me as the person Alex Gaskarth, not the party animal, famous singer Alex Gaskarth. I've changed, and I decided I really do wanna find love, I'm sick of this one night stand shit, I don't wanna have that kind of status" he told me. I felt bad for him, but watched him as he tried to figure all this out.

"You've got show it, let people know who you are, and who you wanna be, your real self. Not some one night stand shit" I told him. He smiled.

"Out of all the girls, you got the most questions right, I like that you get to know someone, and you don't judge. I knew the moment I saw you, that you were gonna be the good girl" he smirked.

"Yeah, well the typical good girl likes to know what she's getting herself into"

"So, then, what do you think of me?"

"I think I like the person Alex Gaskarth better, not party animal, one night stand, famous singer Alex Gaskarth, bring him back, and I might have to murder you" I told him with a smile.

"Thanks" he smiled back pulling me into a hug.

"No problem. Plus, I have to act nice to you, you might kick me off your show" I winked getting up, and walking back inside the house.

---

3:00 AM

Bzz. Bzz. Bzz. I rubbed my eyes lazily, and looked at the night stand, where my phone was vibrating. I looked at the clock. 3:08. I glanced over at the phone, the caller I.D, flashed home. I heard tears on the other line.

"Hello? Hello..."

"Kennadee. It's your Dad"

I hung up, flicked on the light, and pulled my suitcase out of the closet. I called the cab number, and started to pack everything in sight. I pulled my suitcase down off the bed, and rushed out of the house.

"Where to miss?" the cab driver asked.

"Airport please" I told him. I took one last glance at the house. I was starting to like Alex. But I had to see my father.

"You know, you're turning down the opportunity that's every girls dream... right?" he asked. I sighed and he sped off.

The taxi pulled up to the front doors of the airport. I took out his cash, and handed it to him. He got my suitcase out of the trunk, and waved. I went inside, and looked at the flights. I went to the front desk.

"I'd like the next ticket to Chestertown, Maryland" I said to the lady.

"Sure thing" she said, and pressed on the keyboard. "ID please" she said. I pulled it out, and she took a quick look at it. She handed it back to me along with the ticket. She looked at her watch. "You better hurry miss. They're boarding soon"

By the time I got through security, they were boarding. I handed the lady my boarding pass, and she motioned for me to get on. I looked at my seat number. 26C. I looked from side to side, and finally found 26 C. A window seat. I threw my carry on to the top, and took my seat. The plane didn't look too busy. I felt a weight on the chair beside me. I looked up, and a very fit, about my age man, with short, spiky hair, and some stubble sat there. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. "Hi, I'm Ethan" he said.

"Kennadee, nice to meet you Ethan"

"Likewise"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! = ) Feedback?