Sequel: Life After The Show
Status: Complete!

Fifteen Girls, One Rocker

Goodbye

Back At The House-

Alex had woken up, not so pleasantly. But was ready to start the show. He had asked Ashton, his host to get the girls. He hadn't felt so great, maybe one of the girls could talk to him, one that would understand...

The girls stood in front of him in the judging room. He looked around, but knew one was missing.

"Where's Kennadee?" Alex asked. The girls looked around and shrugged. He ran into the house, motioning for his friends to come, searching for her. Erica was confused and started to feel the slightest bit guilty.

"Well, her room is the purple one, you could check there. Maybe she's still sleeping?" Erica chipped in. Alex nodded and ran upstairs, the other girls looking annoyed. Erica rolled her eyes at the other 7, and started searching with Alex and his friends.

Alex was upstairs, looking in every room possible. But still no sight of Kennadee. He spotted the door where Kara stayed, and bashed in, remembering that they had exchanged numbers. "Alex? What's wrong?" Kara asked.

"I need your phone" he told her.

"Uh, okay" she said handing it to him. He took the phone, and searched through the contacts. He spotted her name, and pressed call.

In Chestertown-

As Kennadee sat in the cab, on the way to her father, she felt her pocket vibrate. She fished out her phone, and looked at the called ID saying Kara Diakoulas. She could really talk to someone now... someone that understood her. She quickly decided she would answer and pressed talk.

"Hello?" Kennadee's stuffy voice called.

"Kennadee?! Where are you... " Alex said worriedly.

"Alex, I'm in Chestertown" she said slowly.

"What? Why? Why did you leave the show?" Alex blurted out.

"It's my dad Alex, he's sick. I can't abandon him. I hope you understand" she explained.

"Of course I understand. How long do you think you'll be gone?"

"I truly don't know Alex, I think it's best you just continue the show without me"

"I-I, I don't know"

"You have to Alex, for me?" Kennadee pleaded. Alex sighed.

"For you, stay in touch after the show?" he asked her.

"I dunno, I have to go Alex" she said.

"Goodbye Kennadee, hope to see you again" Alex replied. Kennadee hung up. And Alex quietly whispered "I love you"

"I'm sorry Alex" Kennadee said to herself as he hung up, as if he could here her. But it was still a one in a seven chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short, had to go to bed. Thanks for reading! Feedback?