Sequel: Life After The Show
Status: Complete!

Fifteen Girls, One Rocker

Dying inside.

As Kennadee tended to her sick father, Alex sat gloomily stuck in the house he built his show on. They were both dying inside.

*

Kennadee sat in a chair watching her father sleep peacefully in the small hospital bed. All she could her was the monitor beeping, up and down. She'd been there for 3 straight days, and all she was living off of was hospital food, and anything extra she found in her purse. Red circles sat under her eyes. Her friends and family had tried to persuade her to go home, or back to her parents house, but she would deny them.

Meanwhile, the girls at the show were beyond annoyed. They couldn't do anything with Alex anymore. He was always to sad, and thinking about something else. His friends had no clue what to do, and had no clue how to make him happier. They'd tried everything, parties, friends, girls, they even locked him in a room with his guitar and a notepad, when they decided to check on him, he'd written one line. Jack was fed up, Rian wanted to keep being hopeful, Zack didn't know what to do, and Kara just scolded him, and helped the boys, trying to cheer him up.

**
Kennadee looked down at the slide phone in her hands. 6 New messages it read. She sighed and looked back up at her father. There was nothing she wouldn't do for him. His eyes fluttered open, and she gasped in shock. He'd been out for 5 days. "Dad?" she whispered.

"Yes sweetie?" his weak voice replied.

"Your awake." she observed.

"Kennadee? Your home? Why am I here?" he asked.

"Yes dad, I'm here. I'm home for you. You had another heart attack" she explained to him. He took a good look at his daughter.

"Kennadee, how long have you been here for? You look so tired. Have you been home at all?"

"Uh... no" was all she said. "I've been here for 3 days"

"3 days?! Go home! Get some rest! Go back to your show! I'm fine here." he told her.

"But Dad-"

"No buts, I have everyone else to take care of me here. The nurses and doctors, your mom" he chuckled to himself. Kennadee gave her dad a small smile, before picking up her purse, kissing her dad goodbye on the cheek, and heading home.

***

Alex sat on the bean bag chair in his room, staring intently at his phone . There was a small knock on the open door, and he looked up to see Rian.

"Hey man, it's pretty late. I think you should go to bed" Rian told him.

"Uh, yeah dude, in a minute" Alex replied.

"Look, I know you miss her, and that's cool, you're allowed to do that. But you'll eventually cross paths again, you live in the same state. You can visit her when the show is done and stuff. I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think she's calling" he said and left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Feedback?