Sequel: Life After The Show
Status: Complete!

Fifteen Girls, One Rocker

Kennadee and Jack?!

Kennadee's POV-

"Hi, Alex" I said, sitting down beside him. He glared at me, and walked off. Shit, what did I do?

"Alex? Are you okay?" I asked following him, still nothing, He was giving me the silent treatment. "What happened?"

"YOU AND MY BEST FRIEND JACK! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!" he burst.

"Excuse me? Nothing is going on between me and Jack" I told him, getting irritated.

"Oh really? If you're so sure, then prove this" he said putting a DVD into the machine. I watched as a clip came up on the screen. It was the judging room, earlier today, when Jack gave me the thumbs up. The screen went black, and another clip came on. It was in the hallway, it showed Jack knocking on my door, pausing to talk to me, then coming in, and shutting the door.

"What the hell? No! YOU THINK WE'RE FUCKING AROUND?! WELL, WE'RE NOT!" I told him, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes. "Where did you even get this?" I asked him.

"Heather showed it to me" he stated simply. I had it. I walked out of the room and bolted upstairs as the emotions of anger, pain, fear, and sadness took me over. There was no doubt Alex didn't believe me. There was also no doubt that tomorrow, I was the one being eliminated. And after all I'd been through here, I could honestly say that I didn't want that to happen.

Alex's POV-

"You asshole. Sleeping with the girls on my show?! You the hell do you think you are?"

"Alex, man, what are you talking about?"Jack laughed. I narrowed my eyes at him, and he know I wasn't joking. "You're kidding me right?" he asked in shock.

"You know what! I bet you brought her back here, just so you two could be buddies with benefits!" I observed.

"Kennadee?! She's a great girl! But I wouldn't sleep with her! I know you love her dude! That's why I borught her back!"

"Why don't you just leave? Why don't you just get out of here? Go fuck some tramps on the street" I told him in anger. His face turned red and he punched me, square in the face.

"Bitch!" I said, and got him right back, both of us having bloody noses. Before we both knew it, we were at each other, getting physical, and Rian and Zack, pulling us off of each other.

"Are you two out of your minds?" Zack asked us. Jack was about to pounce, but Rian stopped him.

"What happened?" Rian asked.

"Him and Kennadee" I replied.

"What?" they said looking at Jack.

"We're friends! There is nothing going on between us! I swear!" Jack said.

"Bullshit" I said and walked away. I jumped as I heard the door slam, and nothing had came out of Rian and Zack. I didn't need anyone. After this, I would have my true love. I hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Feedback? = )

I know the chapters are getting shorter, but that's only because I either need to create suspense, or I can't think of anything. Lol