Sequel: Life After The Show
Status: Complete!

Fifteen Girls, One Rocker

Who's ready to party?

Meep. Meep. Meep. Meep. The sign that Alex wanted to talk to us went off. We all got dressed quickly, and followed each other down.

"So, today, you ladies are going to have to work hard, you've had 2 challenges, but tomorrow, after your challenge tonight, 1 of you will be eliminated. Remember, there are 15 of you, and 1 of me" Alex smirked. "Tonight, we're going clubbing. I can't have a downer for a girl! Now, you have the whole day to do what you want, but be ready by 6. Oh, and we'll be there all night" he grinned.

---

I was dressed in a tube top dress with a white belt just above the skirt part. I slipped on my high heel boots. I applied some lip gloss, eye liner, and eye shadow. Erica, a sweet girl, who knew a lot about fashion came in. "Kennadee! You look amazing!" she told me, followed by Tara.

"Alex is gonna be all over you" Tara said.

"I don't know about that..." I told her. She laughed. Everyone made their way outside. A huge white limo pulled up to the house. The window rolled down and Alex's face was revealed.

"Hello ladies! Get in!" he called. He pushed the door open, and helped each of us up. Music was playing, the limo was dark, with a couple of lights on. I sat between Alex and Tara. I felt my face heat up. The limo sped off.

"So, WHO'S READY TO PARTY?!" Alex shouted. We all screamed. "Alright!" he nodded in satisfaction.

In no time, the car came to a stop and the door opened to a sleek, brand new looking club. We all gasped and ran inside. The music was playing, and the drinks were flowing. We made our way to the bar and Alex stopped beside me. "15 beers for the ladies, and 1 for me Mr. Bartender" Alex told the man. He nodded and placed a beer in front of each of us on the counter. I popped the lid and took a swig out of mine.

Heather and Ally immediately took to the dance floor, wanting to impress Alex. He smirked and followed along. The rest of us copied the action dancing in groups and moving to the beat. I laughed as my hips swayed to the song, my arms up, and my head going from side to side with my eyes closed. I heard laughing all around me, clearly everyone was having fun. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Alex dancing with me. I chuckled and kept on moving. He turned to another girl, and I went to sit down with Tara and Erica.

"Oh. My. Gosh. He is soo into you Dee!"

"Uh-huh, Sure, Why? When he can have any of these bimbos?" I said taking another swig. I looked over, to see Heather grinding him. What a slut.

---

It was 9:00, and I was on my 3rd beer. I laughed at Erica and Tara who were on their 7th and had no clue what they were doing. Alex came over, and sat in the open seat in front of me.

"Hey ladies" he waved and took a swig of his beer. The girls laughed and I just looked at them.

"Are they... drunk?" he asked me. I just nodded staring. He laughed.

"And you?"

"Nope, only on my third" I said proudly. "What about you?"

"My fourth" he told me.

"Sounds like you're getting there" I told him.

"You too" he told me. "Why are you here?" he asked.

"Excuse me?"

"Why are you on my show?"

"Well, um, my friends, they dragged me into it"

"I knew it"

"What?"

"You're too good to be here Kennadee"

"No, I'm not Alex"

"Well Tara, Erica, and you, you're all way more successful than any of the other girls here"

"I doubt it. I'm sure there's gotta be at least one sl- girl that's gotta a good job here" I said.

"No, there's strippers, bartenders, dancers, one janitor, or 'cleaner' as she likes to call herself, but no singer/waitress, intern at a fashion magazine, and a hairstylist to-be" he informed me.

"But isn't a blonde with big boobs, nice legs, and all that your dream girl, when I got here, I thought I had no chance compared to everyone else" I asked him. He sighed.

"Why does every other nice girl think that? You know, what you hear isn't always right. There is something called a white-lie, a rumor. They're not true. Look, that's every guys dream, and yes, I was like that in high-school, and yes, I'm a party, one-night stand kind of guy. But when I started this show, I was serious. I'm sick of fucking a girl, then getting up in the morning to go home and never see her again, I wanna know what love feels like. And at the time, I thought a reality show was the best way to do it. And, I like you"

"I like you too" I said.

"I'm gonna go talk to the other girls" he told me. I nodded. He went over to the bar and Donna followed. He started to talk to her and jealousy hit me. The jealousy faded as I told myself it was just a reality show, and remembering that I didn't care if I won or not.

---

We returned to the house and everyone looked tipsy. Especially Jessilyn.

Michelle helped her in and we all went into our separate rooms. I rubbed my eyes and fell down on my bed. The door to Alex's room open and shut, a girl giggling. I looked over and scoffed and shook my head. He definitely knew how to play with everyone's feelings.