Sequel: Life After The Show
Status: Complete!

Fifteen Girls, One Rocker

Playing favorites

Meep. Meep. Meep. There was a knock on the door and Ashton's familiar voice screamed "Elimination!"

I jumped and rushed to get ready and dashed downstairs. All of us formed a line, and Alex and Ashton stood in front of us.

"Last night, your challenge was to show off your party skills, some of you were shy, some did well, and others might have went a little overboard" he said. I looked at the girls. Some looked guilty, some hesitant, and some looked completely satisfied. Alex spoke again " When I call your name, it means your safe" he exclaimed. "First name, Donna" he called. We all scoffed. He was playing favorites. "Kennadee"he called. Some looked confused, and others didn't mind as he called my name. The cameras were rolling, a gave him a small smile and walked to his side, even though I wanted to tell him how much I despised him at the moment. "Heather". A smirk appeared on Heather's face, and Alex grinned as she walked over to his side. "Ally"

---
Two girls were left. Michelle, and Jessilyn. The girl who he believed was too shy for his liking, and the girl that went 'overboard'.

"Michelle. You need to work on being more outgoing, your fun, but you need to show how much fun your having, you're a bit too shy for my liking" he told her. She nodded and a tear glistened down her cheek. "Jessilyn, I need a girl who I can keep up with, someone I don't have to drag home after they've passed out. You need to learn to control yourself, the next name I call, is the one that will not go home tonight" he told them. "And that girl is... Michelle" he said and she jumped for joy, crying. She hugged Jessilyn, and before she went to the side, Alex. "Jessilyn, you're a great girl. And I hope you find your true love soon, it's just not me, and Michelle, sometimes you just need to let go, as for the rest of you girls, get changed into day clothes!" he said, and all of us left the room.

I got changed into a red flannel plaid shirt, black skinny jeans, converse, and a beanie. As I grabbed my phone and made my way out I heard things like "OMG, I am sooo glad he didn't eliminate me!"

"Yeah, Heather, you are so lucky! You got called 3rd! He must really like you"

"He better! I even grinded him! But what's with Kennadee?! She doesn't even do anything!"

"Yeah, her, Tara, and Erica"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes and descended down the stairs, while Alex walked up, he looked at me and smirked. I gave him a weak smile, and walked down. I didn't think when I met the singer of my favorite band, he'd be so cocky and obnoxious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Had to cut this one short. Really short. Sorry, but I think I'm grounded. = / Try to update as much as I can. Thanks for reading!