Sequel: Life After The Show
Status: Complete!

Fifteen Girls, One Rocker

Getting Along

Meep. Meep. Meep. All the girls squealed and ran from the kitchen to the judging room.

"Hello ladies. With only 12 of you left, the challenges are going to get harder. Congratulation to all of you, to doing well in the challenges, and to Kennadee for winning last nights challenge, don't forget our date tonight!" Alex said. "Now, for your next challenge, you're going to hang out with Kara! She's one of my best friends that I've known since high school. Now the guys, you can try flirting your way in with, but the girls, not so much. I need you and Kara to get along. Though I would love to witness a cat fight, I wouldn't want it to be between my best girl friend and one of the girls on my show" he laughed to himself. "When you're with me, there's two girls you can't mess with, Kara, and my mom" he smiled and the girls giggled flirtatiously. "You'll get Mom- approved later" he told us. "Alright, Brooke, your up, backyard" he said. We all left, and Brooke went over to the backyard.

"Alright! Who the hell is Kara? And why the hell do I have to get along with her. I mean really, after I win Alex over, it'll be all about me and him!" Rebecca said.

"Oh! Totally! I mean she's probably just some nerd. And who keeps people they've known since they were in high school, I mean, come on, he probably had a crush on her on something" Sheryl agreed.

"Uhm, for your information, she's his best friends girl" Tara scoffed and rolled her eyes at them walking upstairs.

They let out a small "Oh" before shrugging.

"Pssh, I'll do whatever it takes to get with Alex!" Heather said walking by. "

---

"Kennadee! You're up!" A voice yelled into the house. I went out back to find Kara, I had only ever seen her on the internet, because of All Time Low photos, but it didn't do her justice. She was stunning.

"Hi, I'm Kara!" she said hugging me. I hugged back.

"Kennadee" I said with a small smile as she pulled away.

"Sit down!" she gestured. I took a seat on the patio couch.

"So, what do you do for a living?" she asked curiously.

"I'm a waitress, and a singing instructor" I told her.

"Oh wow, singing! That's great! And waitress! Not a bad job!"

"Haha, pays the rent" I told her.

"Yep! By the way, I love your outfit, it looks gorgeous on you!" she told me.

"Thank you!"

"So, tell me about the people back home"

"Well, there's my mom, dad, and brother. My brother is in Grade 11. And there's my friends. They're so great and funny,generous and sweet, also the people who got me on this show"

Time passed and we laughed, talked about shopping, boys, Rian and Alex, everything. She was a fun girl to be around.

"Well it was nice meeting you Kennadee, but I'm afraid our time was up, we should definitely keep in contact, even if you do go home" she said. I smiled.

"Yeah, definitely" I told her. We pulled our phones out and switched numbers.

"Could you please send in one of the other girls?" she asked. I nodded with a smile and waved one last time before I went back inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!