Status: Complete.

Hurricane

In The Dark Lying On Top Of You

August 2005

We left Pete’s house before his family got home to go and get some dinner. What I liked about going out someplace with Pete is that he didn’t make a big deal of it. We didn’t go anywhere fancy though I was sure he could’ve afforded it if he wanted to.

Tonight we went to a Chinese restaurant before going to the movies again. After the movie, we ended up at the park. We stayed in Pete’s SUV though. It was still raining. The radio was playing softly and we were sitting in the back seat so that we could sit closer to each other. Pete had his arm around my shoulders and I had my head resting on his shoulder.

Throughout the evening I had been able to push the fact that Pete would be leaving tomorrow to the back of my mind. It was now that the feelings of sadness washed over me. I wouldn’t get to feel Pete’s arm around me for at least two months.

I really need to stop being so pessimistic. I should think about the fact that Pete wasn’t going away forever. He’d be back before I knew it.

I looked up at Pete at the same moment that Pete looked down at me and he smiled at me. I gave him a small smile in return.

“What are you thinking about?” Pete asked quietly.

“Nothing,” I said just as quietly.

“I know you’re lying,” Pete said and I smiled at him.

“If you really must know,” I said. “I was thinking about you.”

“Were you thinking about tomorrow?” Pete asked. I looked away for a moment before reconnecting our eyes.

“Yeah,” I said quieter than before.

“I know this isn’t easy,” Pete said. “But just try and make the best of it.”

“Ok,” I said. Pete smiled at me again before leaning down slightly to kiss me softly. When he pulled away, I asked, “Will you stay with me tonight?”

“Will your mom mind?” Pete asked after thinking for a moment.

“She’s not going to be home,” I said. “Neither is my dad.”

Pete nodded his head.

“Yeah, I’ll stay with you,” Pete said. “I’ll have to get my stuff from my house first though. It’d be easier if I just left from your house.”

I smiled at him, glad that he’d spend the night with me.

“Do you want to go now?” Pete asked. I nodded my head and Pete opened the door on his side and helped me out. I went around to my side of the SUV and got back in as Pete slid into the driver’s seat.

Ten minutes later I was waiting for Pete in his driveway as he ran in to get his stuff and say goodbye to his family. When he came back out, he opened the back of the SUV and tossed his stuff in before getting back in the driver’s seat. Fifteen minutes later and we were at my house. Pete grabbed a backpack he had brought with him from the back before we went inside.

We went up to my room silently and I immediately went to my dresser, grabbing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

“You can change in here,” I said. “I’m going to go to the bathroom.”

I left my room, closing the door on my way out and headed to the bathroom. I changed quickly before brushing my teeth. When I got back to my room, I knocked on the door lightly before opening it. Pete was sitting on my bed, wearing only his boxers and a t-shirt. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I reclosed my door and turned the light off, bathing the room in darkness before going over to my bed. When I got next to my bed, I felt Pete’s hands on my waist and he pulled me down on top of him. I laughed softly before moving my face to his and kissing him. After a moment, I pulled away and moved off of Pete, lying next to him. He rolled onto his side so that he was facing me.

I really liked our silence. I liked how Pete and I could just be together and not feel a need to say anything. The only time I hated silence was when I was by myself—or if it was awkward silence with someone else. But silence when you are by yourself is the worst. It just makes you so much more aware of how alone you were.

I felt Pete’s hand slip under the back of my shirt, his hand stroking my back softly.

“Pete?” I said quietly, breaking the silence.

“Yeah?” he said.

“Why do you want to take it slow with me?” I asked. I surprised even myself with that question.

“It’s just—when I rushed things with my last girlfriend, our relationship ended up being only about sex,” he said. “And when I realized that, I tried to stop that and kind of start over. She ended up cheating on me.”

“Oh,” I said quietly. We were silent again for a few minutes before Pete spoke again.

“If you don’t mind me asking—are you a virgin?” Pete asked. I felt my face flush.

“No,” I said.

“Who--?” Pete asked.

“It was just a high school boyfriend,” I said. “He broke up with me about a month afterwards.”

“Have you had sex since then?” Pete asked.

“No,” I said, slightly embarrassed.

“Are you serious?” Pete asked. “That’s a fucking long time—you’re how old now?”

“23,” I said. I was only 17 when I lost my virginity, which was about 6 years ago.

“And I thought 8 months was bad,” Pete said.

“Well, you’re a guy,” I said. “Hearing how long it’s been for you kind of surprises me, just because of your restraint.”

“It’s not as easy as it seems,” Pete said. It was silent again. A few minutes later, I spoke again.

“If I promise that it won’t affect our relationship, can we have sex?” I asked quickly, slightly embarrassed by my question. Pete stared at me for a moment.

“What?” he asked. I rolled my eyes and moved closer to Pete, kissing him. Pete immediately returned the kiss and I pushed my tongue into his mouth.

After kissing for a minute, Pete rolled us over so that he was on top of me. I grabbed onto the hem of Pete’s shirt and pulled it up. We broke apart as I pulled it over his head and I threw it on the floor. When I had my shirt off, Pete’s lips were on mine again. I ran my hands down Pete’s sides and then back up again. It wasn’t long until I felt Pete’s growing erection pressing against my thigh.

Pete broke away from my lips to stare down at me for a moment. He kissed me softly on the lips before trailing kisses along my jaw to my neck. Somehow he managed to get his hands under my back, unhooking my bra. He pulled it off slowly before dropping it on the floor next to the bed. His lips were back on mine, his fingers exploring my exposed skin. My breathing was heavy as his lips went back to my neck. He bit the sensitive flesh softly, eliciting a soft moan from my mouth. His hands were on fire as they moved down my body, stopping at the top of my shorts. He sat up suddenly before starting to pull them down, along with my underwear. The clothing was quickly discarded on the floor. Pete was breathing hard as he stared down at my body, taking everything in.

“Do you—do you have a condom?” I asked, still breathing heavily.

“Yeah,” Pete said. He got off of the bed quickly and went to his backpack. After practically tearing his bag apart he returned to the side of the bed with the shiny, square package. He quickly tore off his boxers, exposing the erection that had been straining against the thin fabric. He quickly tore open the condom wrapper and slipped it on quickly before climbing back onto the bed and on top of me. He kissed me gently and I could feel him pushing into me slowly. It hurt slightly—which is what I kind of expected. It had been 6 years, after all.

Pete let out a low moan before pressing his lips to mine again softly. When he was in all the way he paused for a moment before starting to move, thrusting slowly at first. As our breathing increased, his pace increased. I wrapped my legs around Pete’s waist and moaned loudly as he moved faster and harder.

“Fuck,” Pete said, as I clenched around him. He moaned loudly. “Oh God, Molly.”

I knew I was close—and I knew that Pete knew it too. If it was even possible, he went faster and soon I reached my climax.

“Pete,” I moaned. “Shit.”

Pete came a moment later, moaning and cursing as he rode out his orgasm. When he was done, he stayed on top of me both of us breathing heavily and covered in sweat. When we had caught our breath, Pete pulled out of me. He pulled the condom off and discarded it in the small trashcan I had near my bed. Pete pulled me close to him and kissed me softly. He let out a contented sigh and I shut my eyes feeling drowsy. I fell asleep almost instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this makes up for me taking so long to update :]
And I hope it didn't suck-- it's been a while since I've written a sex scene, though I don't think I was that great at it to begin with.
And if next time I take forever to update just check back to the story page and check the status and I'll try and put when the next update will be.
Comments are appreciated :]
~Sally