Watch As The Stars Collide

Introduction

Have you ever felt as though your heart was never able to love someone completely because something was always in the way? Then, you come to the realization of what it was all along and it's not quite what you expected it to be? Jaecena went through that whole process, but so did her stepbrother Bradly. The funny thing is, they both went through it together. They were each other's obstacle, the one that would always get in the way of everything. That would ruin countless relationships, lives and friendships. They not only hurt the ones around them, but ended up hurting themselves.

Jaecena's mother passed away when she was only fourteen years of age, causing the young girl to shut herself away from the world and create her own on paper. She was never liked at school and the death of her beloved mother was the perfect weapon to use against the vaulnerable teen. She was taunted and tormented all the way through her high school years until she couldn't take it any more. She asked her father if they could move away, far away from the place they use to call home. He jumped on the band wagon right away. He was sticking around to please his only daughter. Now, they could start a new life together. What Jaecena didn't expect, however, was the fact that they would be starting with a new addition to the family tree. And the new addition had a son.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy this little introduction. Most of my chapters are updated every saturday.