Follow Me to the Woods

The Game Started

I walked to the spot she asked me to wait for her to pull up at with her car. I had a tap on my shoulder. I looked at a police officer.

"Yes, sir is there a problem." he shook his head.

"Your problem is your girlfriend in a second. She told me to tell you the game began when you caught her at the gate. " I already knew that this was gonna mean a problem for me. Cause she hates boring games.

"So, is that the whole message?" he gave me a look of pity. I tried not to look worried. But, when we were little I could barely keep up. But, now we are 18. What she did is legally insane. He gave me a letter. Then, walked back to his car.

I will see you at the house handsome. Yes I am just as crazy, hair-brained, eccentric, sugar-high, and explosive as I was when you went away. One last hometown game. I love you. xoxoxox and xoxoxox

Signed, Wacky Lover

I looked up at her honking and waving kisses at me as she ditched me at the airport. I saw her amusement. I would be amused too if the positions were switched. But, in my position I felt like I was in line for payback. She didn't want me to leave her. But, she didn't want to hold me back. I am into animation and programming so I went to California for High School. I sighed and looked for a decent looking taxi driver.

"Hey, kid!" the policeman called. "I can give you a lift to your house if you want." I saw that look of 'Are you lucky or unlucky to have her?' My friends gave me that look all the time.

"Thank you sir." I walked over and put my stuff in the back seat of a police car. I hadn't been in one since we got caught trying to steal back the bear that Jennifer Collins took from Cherry's house. She would only leave with the bear. Took two hours. Jennifer almost got a real black eye when she almost ripped the bear. That's my girl. The sweetest and most diabolical girl I know.

"She told you to bring me to the house didn't she?" I said when I thought how he knew where to go when he hadn't asked. He nodded with a grin.

"Young love gets crazier every generation." he said. "I am Joseph. Joseph Criggs."

"Mind if I just call you Joe."

"Not at all."

" My name is Anthony. My girl is Cherice."

" She said her name was Cherry."

"Nickname." he nodded in understandment. Ever since our first kiss at the ice cream parlor in 5th grade. She can do the cherry thing with her tongue. I came out of the memory and got mad again when I remembered I am in a police car after she trick ditched me at the airport. I sighed knowing I actually brought htis on myself. She loves me. And I love her. Call me whipped with Cherry on top and I will beat you. And if you're a chick I will have Cherry do it for me.

"Is it a left or a right?" he asked me in my dazed I looked up and saw the old baseball field. It has new bleachers.

"Take a right." We went down the street and then went up the little hill into the culdesac. They had it all set up and I saw her on top of her car with a peice of cake and a sly grin on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks Jamie Glynn; for the comment
So I wrote this.
Cherry is based on all the retarded friends I have had in my life. If we were all one person we would take over the world with a plastic spoon.
Thanks for reading
~ I ish Scareh ~