Follow Me to the Woods

She is Missing

"This is gonna be good." I muttered. I already saw a look of shock on all of their faces. But, my friends must have already been filled in. Cause they were laughing. And were in tears. Joe parked the car next to Cherry.

"Thanks Joe." I said unbuckling my seatbelt. I closed the door and grabbed my bag out the backseat. He popped the trunk and I took my suitcase out. I turned to Cherry and she was smiling and then leaned down and put some icing on my cheek.

"That was Not funny Cherice Alexa Simmons." she pouted at me calling her by her full name. Then, she got mean. "I mean Cherry Alexa Simmons." she smiled. Why is she being so quiet. I hate it when she is quiet. That means she is up to something. She slid down the front of the car wiped dust off her jeans then came behind me with a hug. She kissed my shoulder took my bags and pushed me to the party in the middle of the culdesac. Or should I say booby trap.

"Dog pile!!" the guys screamed and then I was kissing grass.

"Get off me!" I tried to say but it must have sounded like gee-og-gee. They laughed and rolled off me and then pulled me up to my feet.

"Welcome back butthead!" Adrian said throwing streamers and blowing that loud and squeaky party whistle.

"Thanks. Thanks." I said. I was with all th e adults. They did the 'Oh how you've grown.' 'You've gotten so big.' 'Look at those muscles of yours.' At that me and the guys did a gun show. Flexing our muscles and grunting between laughs. Then, the men asked for a young vs. old football match. Our girlfriends minus my Cherry were cheerleaders for the young. And our moms were parents for our dads. Although they asked us to take it easy on their old hubbies.

I was the Fullback. Jared was our Quarterback. Kristopher our Halfback. Adrian our center. Jeremy was wide receiver. Dustin Tight End. Ronny and Vincent were tacklers. Daniel and Alex were gaurds and Mark the other Wide receiver. Our dads took our opposite positions. The game ended in a mercy rule forced on our dads by our moms. We had made 15 touchdowns and they had only made one. But, that one ended up huritng Dustin's dad's back.

"Take it slow old geezer." Dustin said helping his old man to his chair. I walked over to Joanne. Daniel's girlfriend.

"Joanne? Have you seen Cherry?" she shook her head.

"Not since you got out the police car. And when she took your bags inside." I went to the house and opened the door. I walked in and since my stuff wasn't downstairs I went up to her room. Up the stairs and on the left. My stuff was in the corner with a note on it.

I am waiting under the bleachers at the baseball field. Signed, Ms. Fantastic

My swimtrunks were out. With my long coat. So, I thought like Cherry and assumed she wanted nobody to know. So, I put on my trunks and slipped out the back. Then, went around our old woods. I ran all the way down and when I got there I saw a water gun and a note.

Take off the coat. And get ready. Signed, Ms. Terminator.

Oh no.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like. Will be updating by Wednesday at the latest.
Thanks for reading.

~ "Don't follow in my footsteps. I walk into walls." ~