Follow Me to the Woods

Score Board

I turned around and shot at nothing. Oh I hate it when she does this to me. When it comes to stealth games like this. She reigns queen. Being short, hyper, and able to do a mile in 8 minutes. Plus, she has eyes like a hawk. Plus, she learned how to scare the piss out of you by watching all the Friday the 13th movies. Plus Halloween and Scream. Quick and silent.

"Babe where are you?" I yelled. Smart on my part, huh? I looked around and looked at the edge of the field. I was finst to turn to the bleachers when a hand came out of it and grabbed my calf.

"Ahh! Oh My! Oof!" I screamed. A manly scream. Okay. A man in the making. That is as much as I will admit.

"You freakin' pussy. That scream could have sliced the sound barrier. " She said in between breaths of side-splitting laughter. I was not amused and I have missed that laugh so much. I bent down and grabbed her chin. The second I did she pulled me down on top of her. I kissed her once lightly. She was already smiling. She kissed me this time and I deepened the kiss by biting down on her bottom lip. She parted her mouth and we were in our typical make-out session. So, many memories. Man we were some bad children back in middle school. But, we are even worse now.

"I agree." she said. How she knows how to answer my thoughts I do not know. And I don't care. She is just so perfect to me. For me. "I know." she answered again.

"Babe. I got to ask again. Are you psychic or am I just that readable?" I said pausing for air.

"Sexy. I got to tell you again. I am not psychic and you are just that readable." she chuckled. Rolling us over so that she was straddling me. Man she is beautiful. The wind blowing her hair all over the place. The sunset making her highlights shine out. Her eyes as usual can look light or dark whenever she wants them to. I just love this one girl. Then, of course she hopped up and ran towards the woods. I left my stuff knowing that it is already practically gonna take me till she wants to come out of hiding to find her. Had I tried to carry all my junk. It would be at least an hour.

"Come on baby! Keep up! You've almost got me!" she said her voice sounding like a melody with the cold wind blowing and trying hard to catch up to her too. I took the detour route that would intersect the diredtion of the path she is on. I have to be quiet. I listened to the sound of her feet.

"Baby! Baby where are you!?!" I heard her yell. I knew not to walk up on her. She would burst off if she even thought she heard something let alone if she knows. I ran behind her and grabbed her across the waist and swung her around. She squeeled while lifting her legs up. I stopped and she turned around. She leaned up and whispered in my ear.

"So far the game is 3 to 1. " I looked back at her and thought about what she could mean. Oh. The game. Her three points was when she ditched me, I ended up in a police car again, and when she made me scream. Then, just my little run up and spin. Dang she was winning. Of course. She knew I had remembered when I was pouting off into the woods. She started laughing.

"Anthony carry me. I am tired." I had no choice. She jumped right up the second she stopped speaking. I looked down at her and on purpose. I just know it was on purpose. She turned her neck ever so slightly. I kissed it lightly and she moaned.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you." she said. The eyes. Oh good lord. The eyes. They are so beutiful. I started walking where I guessed she was headed. The little caves in the giant boulder in the center of the woods.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for Reading
Will be Updating soon
Cherry<3 Cherry<3 Cherry<3