She Loves Me, He Hates Me

A Very Pink Invite

After a long lecture in Ms. Goddard’s Earth Science class about how they would come at next year with a brilliant understanding of our earth and what makes it our own planet. But that wasn’t why more than half the junior class signed on for Earth. Earth is notorious for being super easy and full of days where the students would just sit and watch movies like Jurassic Park or Twister. Goddard didn’t give out much homework either. It was an easy A waiting to happen.

Emmy found her self next to her best friend Abby in the class. Abby was a beautiful redhead with a lot of personality and a wicked since of humor. They had been best friends since Emmy moved to the school in the fourth grade. They found themselves talking about summer and the concerts they had been to together. They analyzed the others in class, and like before with Jackie, discussed gossip like no other. Emmy heard the same story about the cheerleader and the whole football tam, but this version had yet another twist to it. Not only did she sleep with the players, but also another cheerleader as well. That was enough for Emmy to hear that day.

“Hey, I’m having my annual back to school party this Friday. You better be there Emmikens! I could totally hook you up with someone at my party.”

“Come on Abby, like that’s going to happen anytime soon. I’ve been the anti-boy plague since you know who broke up with me for you know what.”

“Em, seriously, call them by their names.”

“Not going to happen.” Emmy whispered back to her. Goddard gave a little stare at them before returning to her lecture on taking our class on field trips to the National Park about fifteen minutes away from campus. No one really cared, just as long as they got out of this god forsaken school. Abby then pulled out a little pink invite with a scroll on front announcing her party.

“Did your mom do this?”

“You know how she gets sometimes.” Abby replied.

“Agreed then, but no surprise dates, okay?”

“Okay my dearest littlest Emmikens!” Abby said as she grabbed Emmy in a huge like she always did.

“I mean it.” Emmy said firmly. “No surprises.”

“Crystal clear love.” She said with two fingers crossed behind her back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is kind of short, but there is more to come, I promise
-much love for the comments