She Loves Me, He Hates Me

A Note Passed Between Emmy and Abby

A-I can’t wait for tomorrow!!!!!! I’m just so stoked for some action.

E-I know, me too! I’m dying to get out of the house and away from the parentals.

A-Tell me about it. . .

E. Hey! You have no excuse about being bored around the house. You spent your whole summer away from it. Leaving me here to rot I swear to Bob. . .

A-Hey, calm down Emmykiens, I would have taken you to Cali with me, but you know how mom gets with the whole taking a friend on family vacation things.

E-I know, and I’m sorry. But seriously! The Grand Canyon? It was sooo lame.

A-I bet! A trip to Tombstone is ten times better then that.

E-I would rather spend my summer with Doc and Wyatt then relive the Canyon again.

A-Just calm down love. Just think, my party tomorrow with cute boys and a hot tub’s worth of soda and munchies. Oh, and the actual hot tube filled with naked men!

E-uh. . .

A-sorry, sudden daydream illusion. . .tehe!

E-any way, I have nothing to wear to his shin dig.

A-No issue babe, come over two hours early. What the flip, stay the freaking night.

E-sweet muffin kisses darling!

A-Welcome Emmykiens. . .what are friends for?

E-Bailing you out of jail at two am?

A-Nice honey, very nice. . .