Status: In need of feedback: See "Well, hello there" (can't believe it's been 2 years)

Shy Girls Eat Words

Well, hello there

Hi again,

Yes, it's me. Reckless abandoner and public enemy number one, but I have some possibly exciting and potentially dissapointing news. What is this paradoxical information? I might maybe possibly and all other words of the same kind be picking this story back up. BUT (yes, there's a catch) in order for this to work for all parties involved, i.e you and I, I'm going to need a little bit of support and a bucket load of patience. Here's the skinny or low down or preliminary information:

1. Patience: Most important. Let's be blunt. I'm an overachiever. I'm taking two AP course in addition to three honors courses and then two required CP courses. Additionally, I work and participate in extra-curriculars galore. You may be thinking, "You are crazy, chick. You think you are going to be able to pick this up!" Again, I'm an overachiever(: So, I need your patience. That means no inbox messages saying, "When are you going to update?" or "Update now!!!!!!!!" Those get you nowhere. Just saying.

2. Support: Authors are like children. We like to be given gold stars when we do good things. My gold stars are comments. Feedback. The works. I would like to get comments each chapter even if they're just like, "you are a god." Makes me smiley, but that's not what I'm asking of you. You can be a silent reader if that's what you want. I'm a silent reader. I'm also a hypocrite and an aquarius. What I'm asking is that if you want me to continue this story and you will continue to follow it, post a comment on my page or inbox me or send me a note by pelican to P. Sherman, Wallaby Way, Sydney. Whatever's most convenient. Just get in contact with me and tell me your opinion. Even if you're just like, "Yes." That is acceptable.

Summary for those to lazy to read my well-thought-out notes: To start this story again, you must tell me that you want me to start it again and be patient with my update rate. I'm busy and needy. It's how I roll.

Please times a million give me your opinion. It actually means a lot.

Thanks bunches-Juls<3