Status: On hiatus until "Love and Werewolves" is finished.

Well That Just Sucks.

Chapter Three God

Chapter Four
God

I step out of the limo and admire the beautiful building in front of me.
It's huge and an old almost gothic looking building I could get used to living here I mutter just as I get slammed into the ground from my new best friend the assfuck.
Oh well I guess I spoke to soon.

When we enter the building about 50 boys surround me asking questions like 'Why are you here.' 'What do you want.' 'What are you?' One asks that actually strikes my attention.
I turn and give him a confused look.

"What do you mean I am oviously a girl" I point out.

"No I mean like a vampire, a demon, a fallen angel?" He says.

"What? What are you talking about I am human everyone is." I reply.

"No look I'll show you I'm a fallen angel" he says and suddenly two beautiful white wings come out of his back..

I take a step backwards.

"Is this supposed to be some kind of joke because it's not funny" I say my eyes going wide.
Suddenly who I think is the headmaster strolls over to us.

"Is their a problem here gentlemen... ladies" he says acknowledging me.
"Why is she here" they all say in unison.

"Well everyone I would like to introduce you to are new student Annabelle"
"Annabelle?"

"Umm hi?" I say.
"Now everyone annabelle is here for a special reason."

"She is here because..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I know its really short and stupid.