Status: On hiatus until "Love and Werewolves" is finished.

Well That Just Sucks.

Chapter Five.

I wake up in a large bed with red pillows and a black comforter I look up and see fuck face Damion staring me down.

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask pissed off.

"Well since you are my future wife," He says using quotation marks,"you need to stop being such a rude bitch."

I glare at him for like five minutes before saying-
"Ok 1. I will NEVER marry you I say putting effeisence on never.
2. I am not rude.
And 3. I can be a bitch if I want to assfuckwipe" I yell at him.

I hop off to the bed and walk over to what I think is the closet.

I open it and am satisfied to see that the door is deffenitly a closet.

I look for somthing to wear and finally just wear black hightops Lime green skinny jeans and a band t-shirt.

I exit the closet and walk over to the asswipe to ask were the bathroom is.

"Yo fuck face where's the bathroom" I ask.

He gives me a mencing growl and points to a door right "There lesbian" he says with a smirk.

"Thanks gaywad" I say before turning to the bathroom suddenly with lightning fast speed damion has me pinned against the wall.

"Hey bitch listen to me you may think you know everything and that your all scary but you dont and you arent" he snarls at me.

"Whatever you stupid motherfucker just fucking let go" I yell at him squirming to get free.

"Not so fast" he says in a low husky tone he leans down and before I can do anything he presses his lips to mine.

I feel a jolt of electricity go through my entire body I try to push him off but he doesnt budge then I suddenly feel the entire ground start shaking and I feel heat burst through me.

I look at my hand a see a orange flame covering them I scream and shake them.

Damion just looks at me stunned.

I look at him wide eyed and then everything stops.

"What.The.Hell.Was.That!" I screech.