Status: On hiatus until "Love and Werewolves" is finished.

Well That Just Sucks.

Chapter Seven

I must have fallen asleep when i was watching T.V because at like 3.am I feel the floor moving underneath me and I see Damion holding me.

I squirm around trying to get out of his grip.

"Damion what are you doing" I ask drowsily.

"Shh just go back to sleep I'm just bringing you to bed."

"Ok" I say and dose back off.

FFW Morning

I wake and feel somthing warm comfortable beneath me I snuggle closer.

I open my eyes and scream I was on top of damion.

"What! what!" He yells.

"Why are you in my bed" i screech.

"Ummm because its not your bed its our bed." he answers.

"Oh" i mutter "Fuck me what time is it?"

“Its 8 breakfast is at 8:30 so if you want to eat you better hurry.”

“Oh shit seriously?”

“Aw fuck me I need to go get a shower” I say running towards the bathroom I strip and step I immediately relax when the hot water hits my back.

I finish in about 15 minutes and step out of the shower, to see that I didn't bring clothes or a towel ohh fuck me fuck me fuck me.

Damions P.O.V

“Damion” I hear Annabelle yell.

“What?” I yell back

“Close your eyes and turn around” she says popping her head out of the bathroom door.

“Why should I?” I ask with a smirk.

“Because I'll beat the shit outta you if you don’t.”

“Ok whatever” I say turning and pretending to close my eyes.

“Are your eyes closed” she asks.

“Yes” I answer with a smirk.

I hear her open the bathroom fully and step out.

After a few steps I turn around and my jaw drops she was naked and danm did she have a fine body.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD Damion you pervert stop looking turn around” she screeches trying to cover herself.

I continue to stare at her until she runs into the closet.

Annabelle's P.O.V

Oh my fucking god what a pervert. I feel so violated.

I grunt disgustedly and put on a shirt that says ‘I had a nightmare last night that I was blonde’ a pair of lime green skinny jeans and black converse with skulls on them.

I put on eyeliner and mascara and look out the door to see that Damion is gone.

“Thank god” I say to myself I go to the bathroom and straighten my hair.

And rush out the door to where I think the cafeteria is.

As I make my way there I get many hoots and hollers and wolf whistles. “Perverts” I spit.
I feel an arm sling around my shoulders

“So your place or my cupcake” says a completely unfamiliar guy.

“Both you go to yours and I'll go to mine” I say stepping on his foot and stomping away.