Status: Writing!

Catch Me

Before I Fall, Too Fast

" Ladies and Gentelman, we shall be landing in LA shortly. Please make sure your seats are-..."
I sighed. Why, oh why had I chosen to FLY back to LA again? Oh yeah, because I'm an idiot. I, Demi Lovato, am an idiot. And to top it all, Kevin had volunteered to pick me from the airport. Yaay. I mean I missed him... But that meant, Joe and Nick would be there too. How ironic. My ex-boyfriend, coming to get me. I realised that I was drumming my fingers on the armrest.

" Demi.. Ok, I'm not exactly sure on how to do this. But, um.. Will you go out with me?" Joe had asked.
I had looked into his eyes. "Yes." I had whispered. Then, he had smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck, passionately.....

Whoa. Flashback. I was rubbing the spot where he had kissed me. It seemed to burn. How I had fallen for him. Almost too fast to realise who he really was. An asshole. U-huh, yep. An asshole. Don't even get me started on why we broke up.

_______________________________________________________________________

My luggage, passport and bag were in my arms as I walked through the sliding doors to the waiting area. I took a deep breath and started to look around. No one my height...
Then, I heard a muffled " DEMI!" come from the left. Running towards me, was my secret crush, Frankie Jonas.
"FRANKIE!" I yelled, throwing my belongings to the floor, so I could hug him. He bounced into my arms and hugged me tightly.
"Welcome back!" he said. "I missed you."
"I missed you too..." I said.
Over Frankie's shoulder, I saw them. Kevin, Nick and Joe, coming towards us. Kevin seemed bulkier, Joe hadn't straightened his hair for once ( and that made me drool) and Nick.... Well, Nick, was Nick.
Kevin was the first to get to me.
"Demi!" He said, squeezing me into a tight hug as I let Frankie down.
"Hey Kev."
"Hey Demi!" said Nick, as he bent down to gather my things.
"Hey Nick!"
"How was the tour?" he asked.
"Umm, other than I had about 5 hours of sleep each night, pretty decent!" I joked. Nick chuckled.

Kevin let go of his grip as Joe approached. He cleared his throat a bit loudly. A dead give away. Nick looked up and caught his brothers drift.
"C'mon Frankie" he said. "Let's get Demi's things in the car."
The three brothers stalked of, leaving me alone with Joe. Oh boy...
"Demi..." he said. His eyes were burning. Truly burning. "Before I say anything, I want to do something."
He leaned forward, as I froze. He kissed me on the cheeck, too long for it to be a friendly one. I actually felt my eyes darken as I glared at him.

"Look-" I began, but I was cut of by a finger on my lips.
"I know. I know everything you a-want to yell at me right now, but they're unnecissary. I'm sorry about everything. And you were right. You still are. Demi, after you broke up with me, I was broken. I bled for the 2 months you were gone. I've missed you. Badly..." His hand dropped from my lips.
But, they were armed and ready to shoot at Joe's heart.
"What are you soory about Joe?! You asked me out after we did a film together! And we even kissed in it, so everyone would already be open to the idea! But no! You didn't want anyone to know how you loved me, so you could still flirt with that Camilla again! ' Demi's great, but I would never, ever go out with her!'" I mimicked. Joe looked very, very upset. He deserved it.
"I'm sorry. I really am..." He whispered."Demi.... I still love you... I never talked with Camilla, or anyone else after I said those things."
I was shocked.
"Wh-" I started, but chocked on the knot in my throat.
"Will you forgive me?" And with that, Joe leaned in, too fast for me to react, and kissed the same spot on my neck, as he had done about 7 months ago.... Man, that boy knew how to charm!
I was left breathless.
"Joe..... Yes" I whispered. And then, the h-whole airport burst into a round of applause. I glared at Joe. He winked.

As soon as we got to the car park, -I was holding Joe's hand, by the way- I bombarded Kevin.
"Paul Kevin Jonas II, you set me up! You knew I would crumble!" I yelled.
Kevin chuckled. "What kind of a brother would I be, if I didn't get you to together again?"
"A nice one..." I muttered.
Joe and I climed into the back seat, next to Frankie. After closing the door, Joe leaned in and whispered, "I thought, you'd be a little more creative than that." I smiled.
"What can I say? I fell too fast..." And I leaned forward to taste the lips I had missed, oh so very much...
♠ ♠ ♠
People, this story is going to be A LOT better. But for a first chapter, I like it!
Please COMMENT.
Please SUBSCRIBE.
Thanks,
I love you all,
Bally
xoxo