Pokémon Moon.

Ash Vs. Nick.

When Ash reached Nick, who had brown hair, he saw a blue mass of tangles with red feet and a pair of eyes. Nick walked over to Ash, meeting him halfway.

"Hello, congratulations on beating Darren, he's tough, so is Kyle." Nick said, shaking Ash's hand.

"Thanks..." Ash said, slightly surprised that he was getting congratulated. Shuppet floated forward slightly and Ash knew that she wanted to battle.

"I'm guessing you've chosen your pokemon." Nick smiled, looking at the ghost. Ash nodded and Nick turned and walked away, Ash stepped backwards, leaving the ghost and the mass of tangles in the battle area. "Tangela, use constrict." Nick said, his calm voice breaking the silence. The blue tangles streched out and closed around the ghost. Shuppet used Night Shade, dispite Ash not saying anything. Tangela fainted straight away, Shuppet smirked and floated backwards a tiny bit, not wanting to be in the center but not wanting to leave either. Nick had a shocked expression on his face but quickly recovered from the shock and withdrew Tangela. "Tangrowth!" Nick said, a bigger version of Tangela came out, it had arms and legs though. "Use Vine Whip!" Nick told Tangrowth, it used the vines to whip Shuppet, but she dodged quickly and Sucker Punch. Tangrowth stumbled and used bind, Shuppet used Night Shade and Tangrowth fainted, Nick was angry now and withdrew Tangrowth. "Come on Arceus." He said and a yellow pokemon appeared. Shuppet quickly used sucker punch before using night shade. Arceus dodged and Dragon Claw. Shuppet cried out and used Night Shade, determination on her face. Arceus was hit and fainted. Nick growled. "I hope Crow beats you."
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! Short. D:
TY DEE! :D

Me. x