Pokémon Moon.

Ash Vs. Katie

Ash walked past Crow, who was sulking by the wall, and strode confidently up to Katie. Lilies surrounded her and a yellow bodied pokemon which had what looked like green seeds around its neck and a leaf on its head was stood next to the blond woman.

"Hello Ash." Katie smiled, confidence practically booming out of her.

"How do you know my name?" Ash asked, Katie chuckled softly.

"How could I not?" She asked as Crow walked up to her and stood beside her. "Don't worry about Crow, she's just going to watch." Katie smirked, something behind that smirk told Ash it wasn't as simple as she'd said. He looked at Crow, who wore an oddly confident look on her face, then at Katie, who wore the confident smirk. "Go ahead... Sunflora." She said and a yellow flower stepped forward, a ridiculous smile on its face. Ash looked down at Dratini again, the dragon snaked forward and raised her head. She flew forward suddenly, using slam, Sunflora stumbled as it's face fell slightly. "Pound." Katie said, her smirk still on her face and her voice calm. Sunflora jumped forward and began hitting Dratini continueously with its leaves. Dratini dodged before spinning around suddenly and using wrap. Sunflora began shifting around slightly while Dratini squeezed harder, not letting go but rather, tightening. "Pound Sunflora!" Katie said, frowning, Sunflora tried to thump Dratini but failed. "Solarbeam." Katie said calmly. Sunflora began soaking in sunlight which was going through the window in the roof.

"Dratini! You've got to block the sunlight!" Ash yelled out, Dratini tightened her grip on Sunflora while thinking through what she could do. She pulled away before using twister, a twister grew and began lashing at Sunflora with lilies it ripped up. Sunflora also got picked up and flew into a wall. Katie's eyes widened as the twister died out.

"Well done Ash." She smiled, the pokemon next to her sat gently. "Now, Breloom." She said calmly, a confidence in her expression. A moving mushroom plodded forward quickly as Dratini looked at Ash.

"Pikachu." Ash said, Dratini snaked back to Ash while the small. yellow, mouse-like pokemon jumped forward. "Use quick attack, now!" Ash yelled, Katie chuckled.

"Dodge and use headbutt." She told Breloom, the mushroom-like pokemon moved, dodging Pikachu's quick attack and quickly headbutting Pikachu. The yellow pokemon cried out as Breloom sped away from it and landed in front of the Gym Leader. "Tackle."

"Dodge and use thunderbolt." Ash said, Pikachu jumped out of the way and screwed himself into a ball.

"Pika-CHU!" It yelled, electricity zapped through the air, aiming for Breloom. Katie's eyes widened as the Breloom fainted. Crow stepped forward and picked the pokemon up.

"Go, Bayleef." Katie said to the pokemon next to her.

"Pikachu, you're staying out." Ash told Pikachu, who nodded and looked at the grass-type pokemon, trying to figure out if it would be easy to beat.

"Razor leaf." Katie said softly, Bayleef nodded before swinging its head around in a circle, leaves shot out of the leaf on its head, ripping through the air to Pikachu. "Now, vine whip." She commanded softly,

"Iron tail!" Ash told Pikachu, Pikachu jumped into the air and spun around before bringing his tail down on Bayleef, who was shooting its vines to Pikachu, using vine whip at the same time. "Thunderbolt!"

"Body slam!" Katie said sharply, her expression dominant while her eyes twinkled with passion. "Absorb light at the same time before using Solarbeam." She commanded, Bayleef did as it was told, Pikachu used thunderbold after the body slam, a ray of yellow and white shot from Bayleef while electricity shot towards the green pokemon. They met halfway and exploded. Both the Gym Leader and the trainer stared desperately at the smoke which had appeared, covering the battle area.

"Pidgeotto, gust." Ash said quietly as the bird appeared and began blowing the smoke away, in the center of the battle area both pokemon lay, fainted.

"Bayleef." Katie whispered, moving to her pokemon and picking it up. "My Bayleef." Ash moved silently to Pikachu, also picking the pokemon up.

"Shuppet." Ash whispered, the small ghost knew what was coming, she floated to the battle area.

"Leafeon." Katie said in a hushed voice. A small pokemon, who was barely taller than Pikachu, jumped out of the lilies, it looked elegant but not dangerous. "Mysterious leaf." She whispered, Ash barely caught the noise but soon an odd looking leaf had shot from the small, brown, weak-looking pokemon and to Shuppet, the small pokemon squeaked as the leaf hit her. She frowned at Leafeon before using Will-O-Wisp, an intense flame jumped at Leafeon, burning the grass-type pokemon. Leafeon jumped,

"Leaf Blade." Katie said, though calm she also wore sadness in her eyes, almost as if Bayleef had died, not simply fainted. The pokemon slashed at Shuppet with a sharp leaf, Shuppet dodged and used Sucker Punch. Leafeon dodged before awaiting a command. "Use... Hmmm..." Katie thought for a moment, "Tackle, quick attack then Magical leaf again." she told Leafeon, Shuppet dodged the tackle and quick attack before using Night Shade. They both hit together, but Shuppet used Night Shade again, quickly, it hit Leafeon, who shot back a few feet before collapsing. Katie and Crow both ran forward, Katie stopped at Leafeon while Crow carried on towards Ash.

"Congratulations Ash." She smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
DONE! :D
Wow. Long. D:

Me. x