Pokémon Moon.

Eevee.

Shuppet
Today was amazing. We had battled, and succeeded, we had even gotten a badge for it. It was such an amazing feeling.
"That was amazing wasn't it Dray?" I asked Dratini, she was drifting around in the middle of a nearby pond, a poffin in her mouth as she did so.
"It was! I was doubting that we were strong enough, but I guess with Ash's training and experience we did it!" Squealed Dray. I was glad she was happy.
"So you don't want to go home just yet then?" I grinned, Dratini nodded in approval.

Dratini
Life was good now. We had a trainer that fed us so we didn't even have to go out hunting for berries and things. Maybe one day, with Ash and Shuppy's help, I could evolve into a Dragonair, then a Dragonite.
That got me excited, Shuppy might even evolve into a Banette. I can't wait!

End Of Shuppet & Dratini's POV's

Ash was sitting by a map, on a bench with his pokéballs out. They were all empty apart from one. Eevee, a rare pokémon that he hardly ever used was resting in that ball. At a high level too you would have expected Ash to battle with her all the time. But he didn't. However today was special. It was morning and Eevee was at the right level. Maybe he could make her evolve.

Bursting with anticipation, Ash unleashed the evolution pokémon and crossed his fingers. The brown pokémon strutted over the bench table top, then sat. The pokémon was licking itself when it froze. Ash's eyes widened. White light enveloped the pokémon and Ash's jaw dropped.

Slowly, Eevee's tale thinned and split into two at the end. Her body became lavender colored. Ash was watching still, along with everyone else. Even Shuppet & Dratini were watching in awe. Two tufts of lilac fur jutted out of Eevee's cheeks, then her ears became more feline like and pointed. A red gem like dot appeared on her forehead, and her eyes darkened apart from two white-ish yellow pupils.

Eevee had evolved into Espeon and she was truly beautiful. And as the white encasing that still coated her body exploded into thousands of sparkles, just emphasized her beauty. Espeon sat grooming her self, wagging her slightly split tail.

Ash was overjoyed, he quickly pulled out his map and started looking for somewhere to go next. He spent twelve minutes studying the map carefully, before he chose his next location.
"Saffron City, here we come!" He yelled, gathering up his pokémon back into their desired capsules. However, he let Espeon, Pikachu, Dratini & Shuppet stay out to travel with him.

They were on their way to victory, they were sure of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so heres what happened.
Crow wanted me to update: This
And I couldn't think of anything, and I wanted her to update this. So we swapped.
Anyway, dedication to: Our lovely readers, and our subscriber. Thank you!
Lots of love Dee x