Pokémon Moon.

We go this alone.

Ash's Point Of View
The small piece of rainbow metal shone in the blue pokémon's tail. I felt my jaw drop and my eyes widen as I glared at her.
"Hand. It. Over." I growled, she opened her mouth once, spoke in her own language to the Shuppet next to her then began waving her body. My gaze was still on her but I was fully aware of the ghost pokémon gliding over to my bag. However, I was stuck to the spot as waves of electricity began rolling across the ground like lazy yellow snakes. Eventually they reached be and I was knocked over backwards completely paralyzed.

The ghost pokémon however wasn't going through my bag but was in actual fact raiding my bag for berries. Oran berries, Lum berries, Sitrus berries all came tumbling out of the red sack. Along with a green square case with a strap attached. The next thing I knew, the case was being packed full with the berries, and in the compartment next to the berries, Dratini placed the gym badge. They didn't take any other badges though.

As I began to get the feeling back in my nose, Shuppet glided past me and waited by the water with Dratini. They spoke again, then left rather hastily.

Shuppet's Point of View
Darting through a bush narrowly covering a bush we made our get away. The carry case hanging on me often got caught by branches but they snapped away as soon as I showed no sign of resistance.

Dratini was in the water below, dashing through the water with the grace of a swan as she swam. It was high afternoon, just about one judging from the shadows being cast.

The wind was whistling past us which clearly showed us the speed we were traveling. Wild pokémon were watching us as we sped past them often kicking up clouds of dust on my side and water was often being splashed up whenever Dratini flicked her tail.

We were headed towards a new city, and this city would give us a gym battle when we won the battle. But first, we had about two days worth of travel. Ah well, it should be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
The badge the pair stole: Image

Thanks to all our readers and our subscriber. Love you for it :)
Love Dee x