Pokémon Moon.

Chit Chat

Shuppet's POV
Maybe we shouldn't have left Ash, maybe we shouldn't have stolen from him. But how could we go back now? How could we face him and expect him to accept us like nothing happened. In all fairness he hadn't caught us, so if we were to let him catch us we wouldn't be able to leave him. If we wanted to. I sighed.

"I'm so confused," I mumbled, Dratini must have heard because she looked at me with her deep purple shining eyes.
"I am too Shuppey, do you think we should have left him?" She asked, her own sense of confusion showing in her expression.
I frowned then answered her.
"I was just thinking about that, I'm worried to be honest. I don't know if we can fend for ourselves." I sighed again and kept my eyes on the path ahead. The next gym was pretty far away, and I didn't know if we could win it. If we did, that was great, if we didn't, what could we do?

Dratini didn't answer, she seemed deep in thought and I didn't want to distract her. Instead I took in a deep breath and looked around. Life was going to be different. But it was going to be an adventure we all wanted to live out and only a handful of pokémon ever did in their lives. On their own I mean.

The trees around us were thick in some places and thinner in others, casting long shadows and dark hiding places. The sun was high in the sky so I suggested we moved towards the shade, it was cooler here and Dratini seemed more at home and more comfortable slithering along the apple green grass that stretched out. I sunk downwards a little, letting my non existent body graze across the floor, I couldn't feel it but I left the smallest of tracks behind me. I let out a content grin and looked to the sky. Maybe we could make this work.

Half an hour floated by wearily, dragging itself as if it had nothing better to do. The trees were thinning out but the grass stayed on, some pokémon gazed at us through the trees that were still there, they all looked friendly and some of them looked frightened. We were pretty tough if I do think so myself. One or two pokémon came up to us and smiled, we smiled back. Then one grass pokémon stopped us.
"Hi,"
"Hello," we said in unison.
"Where you off to?"
"The gym," I replied, we had agreed on keeping our stops short so we couldn't really slow down for chit chat.
"Okay, trainers?"
"None," Snapped Dratini, glaring at the pokémon. He got the message and backed off, scampering back to the trees.

We kept going, smiling at each other and joking, the incident with Ash forgotten.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated! We hope you like it.
This update may be a bit long but at least its an update yes?