Status: Going to mom's for 2 weeks so i'll post when I get back

That Was Then, This Is Now

Time To Continue This War (Chapter 1)

Soon after the boys left, we forgot about them. Not because we wanted too, only because we were young, we made new friends and gained new enemies. Through the years we became interested in music. I started writing lyrics and singing them to myself. Rachel accidently stumbled upon them and fell in love. She said that she'd been secretly working on her drumming skills, hoping to get good.
We discussed the idea of a band.
Both of us thought it'd work out great so I told Brooke. Brooke and I decided to take guitar lessons while Rachel continued working on her drumming skills. By time I was 15, Brooke was 17, and Rachel was 14, we had formed a band.
Talent shows became easier and easier to place in, we kind of got bored of them. The playing, we loved, but not competeing...until Rachel found a flyer saying that the winner of the state-wide talent show 'Alice's Cafe'.
There would be record labels just waiting to sign future talent.
We agreed that this would be our last talent show. We would still do shows and perform at little events but no more talent shows.
At the end of Alice's, we collected our second place trophies and walked off of the stage with gleaming smiles. As we approached the door to leave, a tall thin woman with red noodle-like hair stopped us. She said she'd never seen such enthusiasm and talent.
Her name was Carol Smith and she wanted too sign us.

*11 years after the boys moved*

"Guys, we need to come up with a name. The record label refuses to sign us until we have a name and the deadline is in a few hours!" I was stressing majorly about our band name. We had a huge photoshoot and the only way we could do the shoot is if we had our name by 2pm. It was noon and we were gathered around the table eating Subway.
If we didn't have a name, they wouldn't sign us and the whole trip here would've been useless.
"Paige, calm down. We will get a name. Whattabout....Cookie's Leaders??" Brooke suggested while shoving a Subway cokie in her mouth.
"Brooke....just don't talk." Rachel demanded. "But she's right. You do need to calm down. You can write a bajillion songs but you can't come up with a band name? Clear your head."
"I'm trying, i'm trying." I said, as I stood up and threw away my napkin and Subway bag.
Rachel and Brooke followed me as we walked back into the studio.
"This name will come to me. Let's just practice our first song." All three of us sat in a circle of chairs. "Okay, Hazel Eyes, one, two, three."

Seems like just yesterday
You were a part of me
I used to stand so tall
I used to be so strong
Your arms around me tight
Everything, it felt so right
Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong
Now I can't breathe
No, I can't sleep
I'm barely hanging on

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes

I told you everything
Opened up and let you in
You made me feel alright
For once in my life
Now all that's left of me
Is what I pretend to be
So together, but so broken up inside
'Cause I can't breathe
No, I can't sleep
I'm barely hangin' on

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes

Swallow me then spit me out
For hating you, I blame myself
Seeing you it kills me now
No, I don't cry on the outside
Anymore...

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes

[Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson]

"Brava, now which one of you lovely young ladies wrote this song?" I heard someone say from behind me. I jumped up and turned to see who it was. It was Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers!
"Hehehe," Brooke giggled as she seen Kevin. "You're Kevin Jonas. Hehehe," Brooke smiled.
"Uhh, I wrote the song. It got us second in Alice's, the state-wide talent show they have in New Jersey." I explained to Joe.
Nick looked at my guitar that was leaning on my stool.
"Yea, we know what Alice's is. We used to live in New Jersey." Nick told me. "Nice guitar. Joe, does that guitar look familiar to you, too?"
Kevin studied the guitar.
"That's the guitar that was always hanging in that girl's house when we were younger. We ever seen anyone play it but it was always hanging across on the wall from where the window was. Why?" Kevin asked.
"I remember that guitar!" Joe exclaimed.
I stood there more confused than ever. Yeh, the guitar had always sat on wall across from the front window but why did the Jonas Brothers know that?
"Guys, this is them," Nick laughed.
Rachel turned and gave me a confused look. I mouthed 'I don't know' back.
"It's Kevin Jonas!!" Brooke continued to freak out.
"Uhh, Nick, this is who? Them? 'Them' makes no sense." Joe was as confused as the rest of us.
"The ongoing war girls, duh. I was only five and I can remember." Everyone still looked confused. "Water balloons?" He added.
"No! No way! You guys are not...that's...ohh my God." I pointed at the boys as I said their names. "Nick...Kevin...and Joe..." I started to walk away because i was in such shock. As I walked, my foot hit something and I tripped. I almost fell but caught myself on the wall.
"Looks like we can continue this war," Joe said, laughing at me when I fell.
I walked up to him, pointed my finger in his face, and said, "Oh yes, we most definently can." I looked to see what I tripped over and laying on the ground was a rose...
♠ ♠ ♠
It's getting better! Or at least I think it is...lol I hope they come up with a band name! ;) haha well, if u get any ideas, message me! send to all ur friends! Thanks For Your Support!

♥ Paige!