Status: Going to mom's for 2 weeks so i'll post when I get back

That Was Then, This Is Now

Black and White Roses (Chapter 2)

I charged into the record company's main offices.
"Carol! We have our band name!" It was 2:02pm. We were late. But I would hope that Carol would give us the benefit of the doubt.
"I'm sorry, but you're late." She shot me a look of disappointment.
Brooke stormed into the office, followed by Rachel.
"Did she accept us?" Brooke said, out of breath from running.
I gave her a death glare.
"Ohh, oops...hi Carol," Brooke said, stopping next to me.
"Hi, girls," She looked down at Rachel and Brooke. "Look, girls, I know you're only two minutes late but if you want to be famous you absolutely can not be late. It's just not acceptable. Now, I'm going to let you off this time with just a warning because I think you have great potential, but I wanna see better out of you. Do you understand?"
We all nodded in relief.
"Now what's your girls' band's name?" Carol asked, with a unexplained look.
"Uhm, it's-" I lost thought for a moment.
"Paige?" Rachel shook my arm.
I looked at her, finally remembering.
"Ohh! Yea, sorry," I turned my head up to Carol. "Black and White Roses."
"Well, that's unique, how'd you come up with that?" She asked.
Brooke folded her arms across her chest. 'Yea, how did you come up with that?"
"Well, I kinda....stumbled upon the idea..." I laughed at my own little personal joke. "Roses are supposed to be the most beautiful, romantic flower, right?"
Everyone nodded.
"The white rose symbolizes love and life. The black symbolizes darker thoughts, such as death and misery. They contradict eachother. And putting them with the rose brings on even more meaning to the name." I explained while thinking 'doesn't the name give it away?'.
"That's a great name for a great band." Carol smiled. "Go back to the studio, give this card to the guy outside the booth, and you can record your first song." She handed me a card.
"Okay, thank you so much!" I hugged her and sprinted out the doors.
Rachel sighed.
"Why do you keep running??" Brooke complained.
They walked behind me.
"Y'know, Brooke, Kevin's gonna be at the studio." Rachel told her.
"Ohh, I love Kevin..." Brooke spaced out. "I don't see why we have to be in war mode with them. I wanna date Kevin! Maybe I could if Paige didn't think we all needed to ate each other."
"I know. I'd sooo go out with Nick. He's like...perfect! And his hair is so soft!" Rachel and Brooke continued to walk, when out of nowhere they both stopped.
"What if-" Brooke started.
"-we went out with them and didn't tell Paige." Rachel finished.
"But she'd get really mad if she found out!"
"Well she'll get mad if we tell her. I'd rather have her not know because if it didn't work out, she couldn't laugh in our face."
"So are we dating them or not??" Brooke screamed in a confused tone.
"Yes. We most definently are." The two walked into the studio, five minutes after I did.
"Where were you guys?? We have to record!!" I grabbed there arms and dragged them into the studio. "I already gave the guy the card so now we sing."
"Are we doing 'Behind These Hazel Eyes'?" Rachel asked.
Brooke was already sitting on her stool, tuning both her guitar and mine. The studio was amazing to be in at the moment. I had taken it all in earier before the two eggheads scrambled in after me.
"Let's do Party." I suggested.
"Ohh yea! Totally! Let's do it!" Brooke said from her little stool.
We took our places, set our mics, and were ready.
"K guys, one, two," I held three up on my fingers.

I saw you looking over
now I see you moving this way
Pushing through the crowd
like you've got something to say, Yeah

But you couldn't walk
Cause the music's taken over your feet.
I can tell by your toes that you're
rocking to this beat.

You gotta dance till you ache
till you drop till you brake
Free your soul let me see you shake

One by one were stealing the stage
Here we come so get out of our way

[Chorus:]
It won't be long
till the summer's gone
Get your party on, so sing along
Hold on tight
it's a crazy night
Get your party on
so we'll scream it out loud.

I know your type and all the hype
is going straight to your head
And everybody's stopping what their
doing cause your face is turning red, Yeah
You gotta learn how to move to the groove
Give in or get out
Put your hands in the air
stand up in your chair and shout!

You're all dolled up with nowhere to go
You wanna get out and put on a show
There's nothing wrong with staying home
as long as you've got your radio.

[Chorus:]
It won't be long
till the summer's gone
Get your party on, so sing along
Hold on tight
it's a crazy night
Get your party on
so we'll scream it out loud.

Hold on tight It's a crazy night
Get your party on so we'll scream it out loud

Come On New Jersey
(yeah)
Bring It home for me baby!

The little things that you do,
from across the room,
I see you sending me clues
They're in the way you make me move.

[Chorus:]
It won't be long
Till the summers gone
Get your party on so sing along
Hold on tight
It's a crazy night
Get your party on
So we'll scream it
Don't wait and don't ya be late
get your party on so sing along
hold on tight
it's a crazy night
Get your party on
and scream it out loud

Get your
get your party on,
get your,
get your party on
Get your get your party on,
get your,
get your party on

Let's do it again!

[Party by Demi Lovato]

"Woo! That was awesome!" I stood up and placed my guitar on the ground.
"Brava again, girls. You write that one too?" Joe walked into the studio after the song.
"What are you doing here?" I said rolling my eyes.
"The record label thought it'd be good promotion if they got a picture of me and you together. Ohh and the photoshoot? Now you're doing it with the Jonas Brothers."
"You've got to be kidding me!" I said in disbelief as Joe put his arm around my shoulders.
"Smile!" He shot a picture.
My face was in shock, utter disbelief.

*The Photoshoot*

Rachel, for the photoshoot, was in a black tank top with a blue tank top under it. She had a black belt with a buckle over the tank tops and a jean skirt. Black hightops put together the whole outfit. For jewelry, she wore a simple pair of blue little heart earrings. She straightened her hair and curled it just at the tips.
Brooke followed Rachel, wearing white short shorts, a blue tank top, and black converse. Her converse were the ankle converse, not the high tops. She had a necklace that at the end, had a black guitar. She wore black white and black striped hoop earrings and had her hair straightened.
I walked out of the changing room behind Brooke and Rachel in a plaid, blue and black, shirt. It had short sleeves that was cringed up with a black button and a double stud belt that wrapped around it. The shirt was half button up so I wore a black lace-at-the-top tank top under the shirt and left the shirt unbuttoned. Blue over-the-knee socks with white and black triangle designs on the sides covered my feet and up to above my knee. Over the socks, I wore knee high black heel boots.
My hair flowed in curls around my face, almost as if the curls were natural. Part of my hair was pinned around the the back with a blue ribbon while my bangs still stayed in place on my face. I put on big black star earrings and a necklace that had blue, black, and silver beads placed randomly on the string of the necklace.
We walked out and up to where all the photoshoot
people were.
"K, we're ready." Brooke announced to everyone.
They all turned to see how we turned out.
"Brooke, beautiful!" The main photographer guy said. "Stand over there by Kevin. We'll take your guys' shot first."
'Ohh great,' I thought to myself. 'They are pairing us off...Brooke and Kevin, the guitar players. Rachel and Nick are probably next. The drummers. And then me and Joe. The lead vocals. Great.'
After about twenty minutes of shots of Brooke and Kevin or of them seperatly, the dude told Rachel and Nick to prepare.
I sat over at the mini table that the studio had. It was blue and pink with a picture of Barney on it.
"Barney. I remember him." I started to daydream off to when I was little.
"Ohh me too. He was one...uhh...big guy." I turned away to see Joe sitting next to me.
I glared at him.
"Just because we are supposed to be professional, doesn't mean I have to like you."
"Oh I know. I was just coming over here to tell you that my hotness totally cancels out your cuteness. So don't try to outdo me. I've been in this business way longer than you. I know the ropes. Really, don't try to outdo me."
My jaw dropped as he walked away.
"Paige, Joe? You're up." The camera guy nodded to us as he said our names.
As we walked up to the shooting platform, Joe just smiled slyly at me. I glared back. That's the only reaction I could ever give him.
"You know, you two can move closer to each other. It won't kill you. There's no poisonous gases that will kill you if you move together..." The camera guy signaled for Brooke and Kevin to push us closer and they listened.
Brooke started shoving me to the middle as Kevin did the same to Joe.
"K, now pose!" The dude shouted to us.
Joe started flexing and I threw my arms up in a London Tipton/Paris Hilton star pose, one hand blocking Joe's face. He pushed my hand down to under his chin level.
We kept battling back and forth in our poses until the director had enough.
"If you guys can't pose yourselves, we will force you into poses and you won't like them very much! Just do it!"
He snapped.
Joe and I pulled each other into a fake hug with huge fake smiles.
"Now that's better," the director said snapping picture after picture. "Okay, now we need a group picture of 'Black and White Roses'. Brooke, you get onto the right side of Paige and Rachel, the left. Now pose!"
We changed our poses as he flashed away. Some silly, some serious, and some just fun. It was our first photoshoot and though the begining wasn't too great, the ending turned out just fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, there's Chapter 2! I hope you all liked it! Message me and leave me comments about what you thought and also email any ideas you have for it!

Message me!! And send to all your friends if you like it! Thank you

♥ Paige =D