Status: Going to mom's for 2 weeks so i'll post when I get back

That Was Then, This Is Now

Don't Forget (Chapter 3)

A few weeks after the photoshoot, Brooke and Kevin were dating behind my back. I didn't know at the time, but if I did, I would've probably got into the biggest fight of my life with her...and Rachel. Rachel was dating Nick. It's like they didn't care.
We continued to have a battle of the bands with the Jonas Brothers but it started to feel like me and Joe were the only ones fueding. Everyone else would kind of just watch. We fought at EVERYTHING.
Joe invited me out to dinner at a buffet. I went, assuming he'd either given up or he was pulling something. And I was right, like always. He wanted to have a eating contest to see who could eat the most. I won that. So after he pulled that one, I invited all three of them to go bowling. It was me against Joe, Brooke against Kevin, and Nick against Rachel. Brooke kicked Kev's butt at bowling. Unfortuanley, Nick kicked Rachel's butt. Me and Joe tied. I didn't think it was possible but we did.
We both got 229. We bowled the exacted same every frame. It was weird.

I was just sitting alone in the hotel room the Friday after the bowling, Rachel and Brooke went to the movies(if you can guess, they were on a double date but I was too stupid to realize at the time), reading a book called 'Ready Or Not'. The book is about a girl named Sam. She's getting ready to turn 17 and just recently saved the president. She started dating the president's son.
Sam got moved into an adult art class that was all Life Drawing, which she found out her first day was of naked people. Her and her boyfriend are the youngest ones to have taken the class...and that's as far in the book that i'd gotten when it started getting really cold.
I grabbed my Betty Boop pajama pants and threw them on.
While washing my hands after going pee, I heard a knock on the hotel door. I knew that Brooke and Rach had the key and were only gone for about an hour so it couldn't of been them. I walked over to the door, looked through the peep hole, and shouted, "Go away!".
"Just let me in. It's not like you have anything better to do."
"So. Anything's better than having to see you. I am gonna read. Way better than you." I told Joe, the dude standing outside the door.
"I will come around through your window."
"Ughh," I sighed and opened the door. "Why do you want to see me so bad?" Joe walked into the room.
"Well...uhh..." he stuttered and looked around the room. "So I can...kick your butt at the wii!" He said, pointing to it.
"Good luck," I challenged, handing him the Guitar Hero guitar and turning on the wii.

We played 16 songs and were tied with wins. 8-8.
"One more," Joe said. "I'll crush you!"
I laughed.
"Fine," and we played. Joe picked the longest song on the game and we played for abut seven minutes. As the seconds ticked to the end, it was a back and forth game. Neither of us could hold the lead. I guess I was lucky because the song ended while I was in the lead.
"Crush me?" I teased as I pushed him toward the door. "K, go now."
"You don't want me to stay so we can talk?" He asked, actually sounding serious.
"Uhh...we still hate each other...remember?" I hope Joe didn't think we were friends just because we played Guitar Hero.
"Ohh yea.." He looked down and started to walk to the door.
I walked back to the chair I was in earlier and picked up my guitar. For some reason, my ex was on my mind. His name was Jake and I'd been thinking about him for the past couple of weeks. I started strumming and singing how I felt.

Did you forget
That I was even alive
Did you forget
Everything we ever had
Did you forget
Did you forget
About me

Did you regret
Ever standing by my side
Did you forget
What we were feeling inside
Now I'm left to forget
About us

But somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong
Our love is like a song
You can't forget it

So now I guess
This is where we have to stand
Did you regret
Ever holding my hand
Never again
Please don't forget
Don't forget

We had it all
We were just about to fall
Even more in love
Than we were before
I won't forget
I won't forget
About us

But somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong
Our love is like a song
You can't forget it

Somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong
Our love is like a song
You can't forget it
At all

And at last
All the pictures have been burned
And all the past
Is just a lesson that we've learned
I won't forget
I won't forget us

But somewhere we went wrong
Our love is like a song
But you won't sing along
You've forgotten
About us
(whispers)Don't Forget


[Don't Forget by Demi Lovato]

"That was amazing," I looked up to see Joe standing in the little hallway that led to the beds and the chair, where I was sitting.
Tears skimmed down my cheeks.
"I thought you were leaving." That's the only thing I could say because he was. He was supposed to be gone. Noone was supposed to hear how I felt. Especially not Joe.
"Well, I left my wallet here." He walked to the tv stand and grabbed it off of the top, slipping it into his pocket. "When did you write that one?" He asked coming to sit down across from me onto the bed.
"Just now," I looked back down at the guitar and then to the ground. "And you weren't supposed to hear it."
"Whose it about?"
"What makes you think it was about somebody?"
"Well, because there was alot of feeling in that. There's no way you could've written that without a reason."
He paused.
"So who?"
"Noone." My voice stayed very quiet, too about a whisper.
"Paige-"
My head shot up.
"Stay out of my damn business! Just go!" I stood up and pointed to the door.
"K," was all he said.
Apparently he understood that I didn't want to talk about anything that happened with me and Jake. I didn't even want to think about it. I walked behind Joe to the door and shut it right behind him. Using the door for support, I leaned my back against it but slumped to the floor anyways, crying me eyes out.
Eventually I cried myself to sleep, right in front of the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's Chapter 3! Tell me what ya think, email to all your friends, and give me ideas people!! lol Seriously though...i'm only one person. :P haha
Message me!
♥ Paige =D