Status: Going to mom's for 2 weeks so i'll post when I get back

That Was Then, This Is Now

Does He Follow Me Everywhere? (Chapter 6)

Kelly's 19th birthday bash.
That invitation arrived to my door two mornings later. It was a ghetto princess theme. Ghetto music, princess dresses. Didn't sound that bad.
RSVP @ 810-657-4019
"Hello?" A voice asked through the phone.
"Hi, is Kelly there?"
"Yeah this is her, may I ask who's calling?"
"It's Paige silly!"
"Ohmigosh! Paige!" She sounded surprised, but super happy to see...er...hear from me. "How are you? What have you been up too? I see you got the invite."
She laughed.
"Ghetto Princess, only you Kelly."
We laughed, together this time.
"But i'm good. I've just been up to the usual. Photoshoots, concerts, recording, writing, wardrobe fittings. Same-o, same-o," I finished.
"Ohh dang! So how're you and Joe? she had to ask.
I sighed.
"I'm sorry, I just...i've seen the magazines and I seen the celebrity dating. That was just two nights ago, right? How'd that go, if you don't mind me asking?"
"No, I don't." I explained to her everything that happened since we all...remet, I guess you could call it.
"Sounds like you're pushing him away." She told me at the end of the story. How could she think that?? I was NOT pushing him away. I was simply...trying to get him out of my mind. Out of my life. Completely. He never was worth it, and he never will be...
"I gotta go. I'll be at the party at five tomorrow," and I hung up. I knew she could tell that I wasn't liking the conversation or the last remark.

*The Next Day*
"Hmm, princessy, princessy," I searched through my drawers for a dress to wear to Kelly's party. "Yea, this should do!"
I shoved the dress into my suitcase and packed up the rest of it, after all I was staying for the night. I threw in my polka dotted pajama shorts and pink tank top, plus jeans and a white tank with pink and black skulls for tomorrow. I threw in my heels, slipped on my pink flip flops and started to walk out the door, pulling my suitcase behind me.
"Where are you going?" I heard from behind me.
It was Brooke.
"Back home. To Michigan."
Rachel walked out and I turned towards them.
"How long are you gonna be gone?" She asked.
"Only the night, maybe two."
I was starting to think maybe two nights away would be good for me. Get away from the whole Hollywood scene. Visit my family.
"But you have to be back by Monday morning. We are gonna be on Ellen, remember?" Brooke was the scheduler. She always remembered everything so we never really had to set alarms or calendars for it.
"Oh, yea. Okay well I'll be back Sunday night. It's only Friday. I'll stay tonight and tomorrow and come home."
"You better!!" Brooke got all up in my face. I just rolled my eyes, turned back around, and left.

When I got to the airport, to my non-shock, I seen Big Rob. When he's around, so are the 'JoBros'. First, there was Kevin. He looked nice and was texing. Probably Brooke. Next was Nick. No surprise, he was texting, too. Probably Rachel. Both of them spotted me, at the same time.
They looked at me and then started to shake some guy in a chair with a hood up and sunglasses. The guy's hood fell back and he shook his hair out. I knew who it was by his hair.
Joe.
Was he stalking me or something??
He took off his sunglasses. Nick and Kevin both pointed, I assumed, at me. And Joe was on his feet, moving through the crowd of people. My feet didn't want to move. They wanted me to stay in this spot, for some reason, and allow Joe to come to me, to talk to me, to apologize. I forced my feet to move across the crowd of people.
They became too heavy for me to continue my speed and before I could make it through the gate, he was grabbing my arm, spinning me around.
"Joe, I don't wanna hear it," I continued to try to walk but my feet wouldn't let me. They became so heavy that I couldn't even walk.
It was like one of those dreams where you just wanna run but you can't!
"Paige, hear me out. Look, i'm sorry about the other night, whatever I did to upset you. I'm sorry-" I couldn't look at him.
It hurt too much.
My feet still wouldn't move so I just turned my head away from him. The airport was just supposed to be extra thinking time for me. But nooo. He had to ruin it. He ruined everything!
"Shut up! Just shut up!" I pulled my arm away from him.
"Paige!"
That's all I heard him say as I stepped through security and I went into the plane. After finding my seat in first class, I laid in it, thinking. Soon enough, I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy! Message me or comment on mibba or message me on Quizilla @ kyo111994. Tell me if you have any ideas for it! Thank you!
♥ Paige!