Status: Yay new story! :D

The Rebel in Me

003 "Oh No He Didn't."

"So what are some of your hobbies?" Justin asked sipping his Sprite casually.

I thought for a moment before answering.

"Well I like reading." I replied with a slight smile." Jogging, playing volleyball, writing stories and songs. I think that's pretty much it."

"I think your the only person that can shock me in one whole entire day." Justin laughed clutching his stomach.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Really now?"

He nodded and stopped laughing slowly.

"And i think a smile is etched onto my face forever." I said with a serious face.

He leaned forward onto the table a gave me a million dollar smile.
"Ditto."

I blushed a looked down at my plate. We were at Olive Garden... Yes Olive Garden, got a problem? I didn't think so.
Anyways, there is Olive Garden in Canada, I just found that out, and Justin brought me here after he dropped all his and my stuff at my Aunts house. He'll go get it later, hopefully.
But he dropped everything except one little rectangle shaped box.
I raised my eyebrows at that.

"Awe so sweet." I mused playfully another smile creeping onto my face.

This time it was his turn to blush. But apperently that reminded him of something and he grabbed the little box.
It now had a little silver bow on top of it.

He held it out to me,"For you Nikki."

My mouth fell open all the way.
Oh no he didn't..

"J-justin I told you. You didn't have I give me a present." I stuttered and pushed the box back at him.

A frown appeared on his forehead. He gave me this oh so cute puppy dog look.

"Awe Nikki please take it." He pouted slightly."I want to give it to you."

I huffed an crossed my arms then looked away."No."

A few seconds later I felt someones fingertip brush my neck, then a cool thing placed onto my neck. I looked down to see the most goreous necklace ever. It was silver with a small purple heart in the middle. Well it was a locket necklace. I gasped and looked at Justin who was standing behind me with a smug look on his face.

"I knew you'd like it." He chided and sat back down on his seat.

I frowned and touched the locket.

"I wonder what's inside." I thought curiously.

Justin was watching me intently as I opened the locket. Inside was two names, on the left side it said 'Nikki Helena' with my initials (NH) at the bottom, and on the right side it said 'Justin Bieber' and under his name his initials,(JB).
Once again I gasped and grinned.

"Oh my gosh." I spluttered out," This is gorgeous, thank you so much."

I looked at him beaming with a smile on my face.
Justin looked pleased.

"Your welcome mi'lady." He replied smoothly.

I couldn't resist it. So I got up from my chair and walked over to him, I bent down slightly and gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you Justin." I said touching his arm,"This is the best birthday present I've ever recived. I will never take it off."

He smiled once more and got up. Then he himself placed a kiss on my cheek, very close to my lips.
"Once again Nikki, your very welcome."

He took out his wallet and put down some money on the table.
Then grabbed my hand and lead me out of the resturaunt.
I thought my cheeks were gonna be tainted red forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okayy chap 3 lol
What'd you think?
Hit or Miss?
Tell me (:
Comment&&Subscribe
-Shainaa