Status: Yay new story! :D

The Rebel in Me

005 "Touchdown In New York"

The plane touchdown in New York around two o'clock in the afternoon East Coast Time.
I was relived to get off the plane. Right now flying in an airplane was on my list of: Things I Dislike With Alot of Passion.
I was standing close to the baggage claim waiting for my suitcase. It wasn't a small suitcase, it was pretty big. Anyways that's when i received a text from Justin.

"Does that boy ever leave me alone? I thought grabbing my iphone and unlocking it.

1 new text message

To: Nikki
From: JB
Yo have you reached your destination?

I smiled and replied back to him.

To: JB
From: Nikki
Yes sirr I've reached my destination and I'm just waiting for my suitcase.

I sent the reply and pocketed my cell phone. That's when i spotted my big green suitcase. I grabbed it and walked out of the airport to where the taxi's were waiting. Or in my case a small white stretch limousine.
My parents hired a limousine driver to take me anywhere in New York. Oh and i was at LGA airport it's closer to the city then JFK.
The guy my parents hired was holding you a sign saying 'NLH.' I smiled and walked over to him while rolling my luggage behind me.

"I'm Nikki Helena." I said as I approached the guy.

"Hello I'm Jacque I will be your chauffeur that your parents hired." The guy Jacque replied with a peculiar french accent. He spotted my bag and nodded,"Let me get that for you."

"Thank you." I replied with a small smile.

He first opened the door of the limo for me, I slid in and he shut it lightly behind me. Then he grabbed my suitcase and put it inside the trunk.
I let go of my book bag and set it next to me after I put my seatbelt on. You know safety first.

'buzz buzz'

1 new text message

To: Nikki
From: JB
Which hotel u stayin in??

I looked up from my phone and rolled down the middle window that was between Jacque and I.

"Which hotel am I staying in?" I asked tapping my fingers lightly on the seat next to me.

"The Courtyard Marriott, but only for two days, then your going to your parents Penthouse Loft." He replied, I smiled and thanked him.

To: JB
From: Nikki
Well I'm staying in the Marroitt then in two days I'm staying in my parents apartment.

To: Nikki
From: JB
Which one? Cause I'm also staying at the Marriott.

I bit my lip from smiling to big.

To: JB
From: Nikki
Alright i give, I'm staying in Fifth Avenue/Manhattan New York... Happy Justin? :b

He replied instantly.

To: Nikki
From: JB
SWEETNESS! Your in NYC!.. Sorry... jus a lil over excited :DD

To: JB
From: Nikki
Wow I'm glad i was missed. =]

To: Nikki
From: JB
I miissed youu ^^.

To: JB
From: Nikki
I missed youu too[: Hey so i'll see you soon then.

To: Nikki
From: JB
Yes ma'am, my room is number 73 floor 19. I'm at the hotel right now. Call me when you get here.

I looked up from my phone and to limo stopped in front of the hotel. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder. Jacque opened to door for me and i stepped out of the limo.
The cold air hit my skin and i shivered pulling my trench coat tighter around me.

"Ladies first." Jacque said smiling and shutting the door behind me.

I smiled again and dialed Justin's number as we entered the hotel. The phone rang two times before he answered.

"Your here already?" Justin's voice came through my phone.

"Yup." I replied stopping close to the front desk."What are you doing?"

"Just getting ready. I'm gonna take you out when your all settled in in your room." Came his reply.

Blush formed onto my cheeks,"Alright but let me get to my room first."

Justin laughed but then i heard something as if he dropped the phone, which he probably did.

"Sorry, i dropped my cell." Yup I was right.

We chatted until i got to my room and i let him go so i could take a shower change, etc.

"I wonder where he is gonna take me." Was my last thought before i concentrated on getting ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter five.
Hope you liked this update.
I pretty much dragged in this one. I dont think it was my best one but whatevr.
Either way... Ill get more up soon.[:
Hit or Miss?
Comment&&Subscibee
Much love

xo
-Shaynaa