Status: Yay new story! :D

The Rebel in Me

006 "J Bear"

bzz bzz bzz

To: Nik
Ready hunny bunny? x}

To: JB
Ready J bear. ^^. Now tell me, wat up wit them nicknames?

To: Nik
Idkk. I like em. Frm now on we can only call eachothr nicknames. Not our real names. Who evr breaks it has to do a dare. ;)

I raised an eyebrow at my phone screen, and a smirk formed on my face.

To: JB
Ur on Justy-Wusty. I will nt break :D oh n winner gets to sing with me or vice vera. Even though it's da same thingg. :D

Seconds later he replied.

To: Nik
Haha alright Niky. I'm soooo (times pi) in :D

Then that's when I heard a knock on my door. I smiled and grabbed my bag. I slipped my phone inside my pocket and opened the door. Justin was standing there holding his phone in one hand and the other hand was about to knock on the door again.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I stated with a smile, trying to contain my giggling.

He looked up from his phone and gave me a big smile.

"Oops." He laughed stuffing his phone inside his pocket. Then pulled me into a hug."I missed you Nik."

I laughed and also wrapped my arms around him. My heels made me a bit taller so i was hugging him around his neck.

"I missed you too JB." I smirked and pulled away from the hug.

"Well let's go then." Justin grabbed my hand, but i shook my head.

"Let me get my keys." I pulled my hand away from his and ran inside my room.

I snatched my keys off the counter then walked back out of the room. Locking the room I turned back to Justin and smiled.

"Let's go." We intertwined hands and walked down the corridor towards the elevator.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh? its jus a filler. Like?
Not my best but, ill update later.
Comment&&Subscibe
Commnets= Updates
Later y'all

x
Shaina